• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Hehe, glad it worked for someone. The chaining guide isn't mine, but I felt I had to put it in my sig, after all, it helps a damn lot. ^^
Grats on the Shiny Oddish, Razer302!

As for me, I'm gonna rest a bit from the Shiny Zubat hunting (really exhausting) and going back to my main hunt: Shiny Bold Eevee With Tons Of 31/30 IVs To Go With It! (And also female)
Now THAT is gonna take tons of work, especially if the Shiny pops up beforehand. ;D

@Lil-Dill: Good luck with that Shiny Regigigas, and let's be hoping you won't get PWN'd by bad IVs. XD

@Brawl who just posted: Good luck with that Meditite, pal! I'm not personally that fond of the Shiny Medicham, but I guess a Shiny is a Shiny! :P

Let's hope the Shiny Eevee will come not too long after I get the perfect breeding parents (aka maybe two IVs at 30/31 on each parent? Gonna take a while, but doable! ;D)

~*Runasutaru*~

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
Runa one thing dude, your shiny Staraptor's nickname is much better than mine, her name is birdy. It was originaly sparkle but I made a deal with it, if she could single handedly take out cynthia's entire team I'd change it and that crazy bird somehow managed it with a horrible moveset containing fly,Arielace, quick attack, and defog. I still wonder how she did it

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
"Gender: Female ♀"
Nonetheless, thanks. :P I just like being original with nicknames and stuff. ^_^
But yeah, what a brave bird she was! (bad pun) I mean, how'd ya do with Lucario and stuff? Steel typed, yeah. :P
Anyways, eating lunch right now, but I may hatch some eggs after, just need to clear this box first, need to sort out the good and the bad Eevees. So much harder to pick parents when they pop up as Lvl 1 instead of Lvl 5, barely any visible difference. >.< Such is the pain of Shiny Breeding and aiming for competitive stats. :P

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
It took a couple full restore and a quick swap to my sleeping palkia in order to avoid a ko since I was out of revive, I think I got lucky with a couple crits in a row on him

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Thanks for the luck, everyone.

I'm losing interest in Meditite quick, though...I'd like to soft reset for Mesprit, but I want to get at least one more PokeRadar shiny before I start SRing for it. So I've decided that if my current Meditite chain breaks, I'll just go straight to chaining for Venemoth.

LordxDanswich

Lord of the Sammich!
Years
Good luck on the turtwig doom, i'm gonna go for that at some point, after i get the regi trio at least though.

For me my next target is either gonna be regirock after i beat the e4, or i'm gonna complete the pokedex and start soft resetting for a cyndaquil on emerald, i'm just not sure which one i'm gonna do first yet.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I'm now starting on my shiny Cresselia hunt.. I've done 10 SRs so far (god she's hard to trap) and Synchronize doesn't affect her nature. Dang Mew needs to go back to the wild. >O

Congrats on the Absol and Oddish, Shadow Chaos and Razer. *gives luck to everyone else* ;D Venom, I like Cynda more but either is cool.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
TB, would you like to race? Mesprit and Cresselia require the same method of hunting, and I'm sure it be a good way to keep both of us motivated.

I got to get this shiny Venemoth first, though. And that doesn't seem like it's going to happen until next weekend (I won't have much time today, and I don't really play during the weekdays).

Good luck, everyone.

TwilightBlade

Years
Sure, Brawl. I better not lose this time. D:

Shiny Venomoth is so cool so share with me if you get extras lol. Btw, I got one of your shiny Spoink off some trade at another forum. Small world, I guess. Would you nickname him sometime for me? ;P

Thanks thebiggamer and good luck to you. ^^

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
thanks I really just need to see all 150 pokes i got my old weville and staraptor waiting in the bank to sweep the elites

knight stalker

rayquaza will be mine!!
Years
after 15648 srings i finally got it! yes it is indeed rayquaza! im still working on nidoran.....congrats to everyone who has recently gotten a shiny! and good luck to everyone on there hunts!

The Graceful Assassin

Dispose Of The Betrayer....
Years
congratz knight stalker on rayquaza and venom i think going for turtwig would be a pretty good idea its a cool looking shiny. Im beginning to loose tons of interest over shiny chimchar, i dont think that i will be hunting for it anymore. but im still going to think about it good luck too everyone.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Sure, Brawl. I better not lose this time. D:

Shiny Venomoth is so cool so share with me if you get extras lol. Btw, I got one of your shiny Spoink off some trade at another forum. Small world, I guess. Would you nickname him sometime for me? ;P

Thanks thebiggamer and good luck to you. ^^

Small world indeed! I'll nickname it for you...just set up a time for the trade.

Doom, I know what you mean by losing interest. I rarely even hunt for Turtwig anymore. I want one, believe me, I do...but the soft resets just take too long to complete, and when there are like five other games that I can hunt on faster (Diamond, FireRed, LeafGreen, Ruby, and Sapphire, I'm looking at you), I'd rather not take forever just for shiny Turtwig. But I definitely won't give up on it since my main goal in the Pokemon games is to get all the shiny starters.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
Well me and my brother spent half an hour underground but I can now find spiritomb legitimatly so I'm sring for it

TwilightBlade

Years
Knight, congrats on the Rayquaza. If you can, take a picture since I need motivation.. I lost interest in Latias, Gira, Azelf, Cynda, Ray, and a bit on Cuno. I lose interest in every hunt if it takes too long lol.. Ahh. Still strongly after Cress but I'm doing homework so I'm bugging the ice bird since it's easier to SR for. Whoever decided that exams should be after Xmas break was retarded. :<

Mmm thanks Brawl and I don't know; maybe we can trade in the evening or weekend. I gotta think up a name first. Good luck to ya'll. :O

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I am back with a brand new shiny Absol. Got it on a chain of 2 last night.

I am in school so can't post up the stats. I will also try and get some pictures of Absol and Oddish. But I don't have a camera that works. I will try to borrow my sisters or get my old phone to shiny

EDIT:
Hehe, glad it worked for someone. The chaining guide isn't mine, but I felt I had to put it in my sig, after all, it helps a damn lot. ^^
Grats on the Shiny Oddish, Razer302!

~*Runasutaru*~

I no the video isn't yours. Glad you put it in your sig. It helped me get the Absol aswell. I have no idea what I am going after next. Starting my job soon so my hunting time is going to be cut.

Goodluck with all your hunts.

Last edited:
Back