• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Prepare For Trouble!~ [Team Rocket Fan Club]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Username: Hikari10
Partner(s): Sandile and Gothita

Does the amount of screentime dedicated to Team Rocket in BW bothers you? How? It doesn't really bother me much since most episodes up to that point had Team Rocket always making an appearance, and I miss their comedy relief status.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
Ohh, two new faces! Welcome guys! Actually no, only one new and another one who made her Pokemon choice =P.

To answer Musashi's question, yes, I would indeed love a series dedicated to Team Rocket. It could be intended for an older audience so it wouldn't matter if stealing was displayed as "good" :P. There are so many Rockets of which I would love learning more about, including J&J of course.

lacella

monsters & macarons.
Years
  • Seen Jan 22, 2012
thank you for the welcomes! :3

as for rocketshipping, i'm on the fence about it. i do think they like each other (there's too much evidence in the series to show they care, etc.) but i'm not really someone who's into shippy fan stuff tbh xD

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
Would you like it if Team Rocket got their own series and why?
That would be great, I think it would be filled with comedy. It would be awesome to see what they get up to, I've always loved Team Rocket focused episodes, so this would sublime.

Teawanee

Fire-Type Trainer
Years
Username: Teawanee
Partner(s): Meowth and Numel

Honestly, i'veonly gotten a chance to watch a few of the B&W episodes so far, so I'm a bit behind. Truthfully though, i'm at least glad they aren't rhyming every few words, they got to Dr. Suess-y to be villains for a while Xp

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
Hi and welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here! I suggest answering one of the latest questions ^^.

I just added Woobat and Yamask to the Pokemon choices. I guess I will organize some kind of contest later one so the winners can pick a third Pokemon! Just give me ideas if you feel like it :P! Madame Boss is too busy with her exams to think about anything else :(.

Last edited:

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
What do you mean by a caption?

Like the one in Pokemon General. A picture of Team Rocket doing something funny is posted, and then members put like a caption underneath. Like this kinda.
687731-mudkip_soviet_russia_super.gif

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
Ohhhh, yeah I love these! I will post a picture by Saturday morning! :) (When I'm done with my 2 exams tomorrow *dies*).

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Like the one in Pokemon General. A picture of Team Rocket doing something funny is posted, and then members put like a caption underneath. Like this kinda.
687731-mudkip_soviet_russia_super.gif

LOL. That made my day.
So, can you tell me where can I download that font?
EDIT 2: I FOUND IT. ITS CALLED IMPACT.

EDIT: I found this. The first thing on google search when I search: "Team Rocket Captions"
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
The second is a classic! ;D But erm, for the contest you will have to create one yourself. I won't verify though, so I'll assume you guys are honest.

Alright, so the rules are simple, caption the following three pics and I will try judging which person made the funniest. The winner can pick a third Pokemon!

1st (Sorry this one is small, but I thought it was funny):
101txd.jpg

2nd:
1300357126740.jpg

3rd:

ag164boobytrap.jpg

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
I tried it. I think it sucked anyway.
Spoiler:

I AM NOT DONE BTW.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Awwie, I don't see the second one :(. But nice try :D!

What you mean by you don't see the 2nd one? Did you meant the meaning? If its the meaning, James can see Jessie's WTF face while Meowth can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back