• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Emerald hack: Pokémon: Discovery

Should the beta be released sooner or later?

• Sooner! [Shorter beta]

Votes: 26 43.3%
  • Later! [Longer beta]

Votes: 35 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
I did but I don't anymore, if you're interested in being a beta tester fill out the following form and send it to me via PM:

Spoiler:

Lol, alright I will later. I got to find the pictures again. Lol or I might just give examples.

Le pug

Creator of Pokémon: Discovery / Fat Kid
Years
Lol, alright I will later. I got to find the pictures again. Lol or I might just give examples.

Well things like experience examples obviously don't need to be posted for beta testers. Just fill out the basic info and leave those spots blank

UnlawfulExile

Pokemon Let's Player (6k subs)
Years
WOW! The story behind this is so different to anything else i have seen on here, it has really got me interested and from the few screen shots of the island it looks like it is going to look very nice and clean, as soon as this has come along a bit more i would love to LP it just to see what happens in the story XP

Le pug

Years
WOW! The story behind this is so different to anything else i have seen on here, it has really got me interested and from the few screen shots of the island it looks like it is going to look very nice and clean, as soon as this has come along a bit more i would love to LP it just to see what happens in the story XP

Story is getting better and better every hour I dedicate to brainstorming :]
Images will be updated, I've changed the maps around to make them better. Plus tons of customized graphics! Thank you for your interest, I'll make sure the story is amazing.

Le pug

Years
Updated some new screenshots, as well as some information and added new members to the PD Team. As for progress, things are going well and smoothly. Added a lot of custom sprites made by the PD Team spriter on top of new maps with custom tiles which you can find credit for on the first page!

Le pug

Years
I think that this game will be epic.

Thanks. Right now I'm trying to update a map since I didn't get so much positive feedback from it like I did the two maps before it, so I'm trying to spice it up. You can see what it looked on in the map review thread just look for my posts. Adding more distortion world graphics to make it look better and adding more features to the map like the ability to climb the trees

Le pug

Years
i an beta test for you! any rom!

If you want to be a beta tester, respond in a PM the following information completed:

Spoiler:

or respond to with the information completed in this topic.

Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2014
Awesome hack you made here.
I hope whis will finish i would like to do some beta testing but im form holland so complete other time zones (and school)
PS. i used a banner:)

Le pug

Years
Is this hack still on work?
I'm really waiting and see how the game works.

I took a small break due to real life stuff and other games taking my attention away, but yes it is still in the works and I'm continuing it.

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
I took a small break due to real life stuff and other games taking my attention away, but yes it is still in the works and I'm continuing it.

Dan~ That's great! ;) I really like the tiles here.
The hero sprite looks nice. Good luck on this!

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 11, 2022
Hey, it's Tcoppy. Uh, I'm on Team Discovery and I thought (with the permission of Le Pug) I would let you in on a very important feature.

This feature is called Level of Will, we call it LOW for short. If you have played Darkcry: Legend of Giratina, it may remind you of Karma.

LOW is, well, throughout the game you will be making a lot choices. The choices you make will change the story a little bit but it will still lead to the same ending, and will give you a reputation. There will be perks. If you have a high LOW (highest level 10), which you get from good choices (usually will +.1 or so points), you will recieve a very special pokemon, you will get pokemart discounts in good villages (which are most of the villages), you will be battled constantly, and the Renegade Company hates you, . If you have a low LOW (lowest level 0), which you get from bad choices (usually will -.2 or so points), pokemarts from bad villages will give you discounts, you will not be battled constantly, and instead of a very special pokemon, you get very special balls that will allow you to catch other people's pokemon. You start out at level 5.

Another thing is that if you fight someone in a bad village and have a high LOW, you will be in transported to a good village. Vice versa if you have a low LOW.

So that's all I'm going to say about LOW so I won't make a mistake and spoil something. Any questions or comments about LOW?

I think it's beautiful. Definitely looking forward to playing this when it comes out!

Le pug

Years
Dan~ That's great! ;) I really like the tiles here.
The hero sprite looks nice. Good luck on this!

Thank you. I still have a lot of surprises to throw out there and really my only goal is to make this game as amazing and try to implement as many original ideas as possible with my average abilities for doing these hacks.

@Gamerpro2020 - thanks man I'm glad you're excited for it.

Back