• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Adventure - Blue Chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 8, 2021
Wow It seem that you really like hacking to make 3 hacks at once
I like the idea that all the protagonist have his own games
This screens are good but I recomend to make the Blue hair more brown than yellow
Good luck!

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 8, 2019
Patched it to clean ROM but when I try to play it after I put my name down and rivels it goes to black

PokéMew1

Pokémon Fuchsia
Years
Oh my gosh! This is awesome! I wasn't sure if you were going to make the other stories to the manga after red adventures, obviously I was wrong :D playing this right now

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 24, 2015
I really really want to play this but when I try to patch it with a clean fire red rom it's just a white screen and I can't do anything and I have tried many different times am I doing something wrong?

ShockHERO

#TeamSonia Member
Years
Hmhmhmhmhm..... I like this. I love how in each Kanto Adventures Game you've made follows the story of each charcter with extra content added. I cant wait to hear your desision on the Anime Saga Games

Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
He has already cancelled every hack except Red Adventure. There is not going to be an anime series hack.

Sceptile90

The Master of YamiNoGames
Years
It's happening! C06, how are you going to handle making four hacks at once? And is Aethestode assisting you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back