• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokémon NX[3DS] New Alpha available!!!! -Play It on 3DS & PC Now-

h2old

Pokémon NX
Years
  • Age 25
  • Sky
  • Seen Jun 10, 2016

2262808_orig.png

Pokémon NX

Story: (BETA)
Ruby/Sapphire has just arrived in the Kanto region and is prepared / ready for the challenge and become champion of the region.
However a discovery of a new species of Pokémon like never before unleashed huge disasters in the region , having to deal with this first.
The Emerald team desperately seeking the power of this new Pokémon and the protagonist will have to find the new Pokémon Emerald before the team capture first.

But that's not all ... it is said that there is another mysterious creature that is capable of altering the ecosystem as we know it and knows absolutely nothing about this creature !

Apparently everything is a mystery and will need to seek the mysteries that await you to our protagonist.
It is said that in the Hoenn Islands ( A backwoods of Hoenn ) a person who could work with our sought is found, it will be where our protagonist embark on his new adventure.

-------------------------------------

Scans:

965200_orig.png

7822842_orig.png

9037304_orig.png

1146760_orig.png

6166435_orig.png

5756068_orig.png

1289015_orig.png

8400575_orig.png

7718488_orig.png

(Old Scans)
Spoiler:

---------------------------------------
CIA 3DS -Images-

2194221_orig.jpg

3370411_orig.jpg

3724380_orig.png

2836200_orig.png

Note: Everything you see here are taken images of the game in its Alpha version .
The Beta version will contain new features itself, so news of this project will be soon.​

----------------------------
-Available for-
Pokémon NX PRE-ALPHA:
  • CFW 3DS: 29/03/16
  • PC: It never came out

Pokémon NX Alphav0.1.0.0-U:
  • 3DS: 31/03/16
  • PC: 02/04/16

------------------------
Languages:
  • Pokémon NX PRE-ALPHA: English
  • Pokémon NX Alpha 0.1.0.0-U: English

----------------------------
Changelog:
  • Pre-Alpha version is out!!! v0.0.0-U 29/03/16
  • Versión Alfa 0.1.0-U with new features+download 31/03/16

---------------------------
Downloads:

[3DS]
Spoiler:

[PC]
Spoiler:
--------------------
Credits:
  • HollowRoxas
  • NateRiver
  • Zaux
  • Mr Doll Steak

I'll create a mini-guide with tips and tricks to pass the Alpha version as well as its hidden events.

If you could try the game on your Nintendo 3DS I'd appreciate it .
So I could work and improve my work!

My English is not my native language , so you might find yourself with grammatical errors.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 8, 2022
Do you know any 3ds emulators for this game(besides citra, because I have a windows xp 32bit)

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
I'm a little lost. So let me get this straight:
Is this a FireRed hack for the 3DS?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 2, 2023
Basically it's a FireRed Hack that will be made into a .CIA to install on a 3DS CFW that supports custom AGB_FIRM.

That at least makes the process easier, I'd normally have to convert them myself.

(Oh, and it'll still work on regular emulators like VBA-M or MyBoy!.)

h2old

Pokémon NX
Years
  • Age 25
  • Sky
  • Seen Jun 10, 2016
I come updated with new things in its alpha version ( Beta version I will include new thoughtful features ) .

In addition solve the error that prevented progress beyond Green City.
+ Now available the CIA version of the game , you must have a UPS- Patcher .
+Available too for PC.

2194221_orig.jpg

3370411_orig.jpg

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 13, 2018
Pretty cool how this can be played via virtual console. I only wish DS games could come to the eshop or a different virtual console.

Back