• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Savage Silver (Check out the TRAILER!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainer 766

Crizzle Pokemon Fire Red Cheats are working on this game please reply

1) Stop spamming.
2) Making a hack is not easy.
3) Don't you think it's inappropriate to talk about cheats.
4) Everyone's busy, you can't expect a reply that fast.
5) Stop stressing him.

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
Quick update on this hack for those of you who care.
I'm still working on and making good progress on this hack. I said last year that I'd finish this by this year and that still may happen but I'm not 100% sure. I don't want to rush this hack. Also, I just got a real legit full time job in software so I don't know how much free time will I have for ROM hacking. So good news for me, not so good. news for the hack.

However, I did quickly make a trailer for Savage Silver. I think it's pretty cool. Warning for the little ones, the song used in this trailer does have some explicit language.
Here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmW5PYiVvPE

Mosmero

Hey, it's me, the Mos!
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 12, 2024
This game looks absolutely beautiful. And when I saw the Garchomp and Dialga in the trailer,

good-fainting-gif.gif

I can't wait!!

Mosmero

Hey, it's me, the Mos!
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 12, 2024
You can see the trailer on the OP of this thread

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
This comment is just to get email updates on this game. Looks good! I'll play it when it's finished.

TheSilverMagikarp

ScumOfTheOverworld
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 25, 2020
For a second there, I thought this was going to be the DS rom hack BUT IT'S NOT.
(The text makes me seem like I'm mad but i'm not.)

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Dec 18, 2019
that video so dope.... I actually got a little request if its possible I want to see silver chasing someone to kill them. that be funny "no I don't wanna die while running LOL". and hopefully the hero of pokemon cawps makes an appearance!

Trainer 766

Crizzle Fastly upload a beta or alpha or whatever.
i can't wait to playe this rom hack

1. Since when will you stop spamming?
2. Pay attention to the main post, it clearly said somewhere late in 2017.
3. Why beta if Crizzle plans to release a complete, fully playable game? And you know how long it takes to make a full ROM Hack?

Smh.

U-Hacks

A Hacker
Years
1. Since when will you stop spamming?
2. Pay attention to the main post, it clearly said somewhere late in 2017.
3. Why beta if Crizzle plans to release a complete, fully playable game? And you know how long it takes to make a full ROM Hack?

Smh.

1. when i spam?
2. ok but this hack is so awsome that i can't wait.
3. yup i know.
it takes around a year for me to complete a rom hack half because i'm a hacker too.

Spedoinky

Hack tester. Would love to help anyone who needs a
Years
  • Age 26
  • US
  • Seen Oct 9, 2020
I hope the games creation is going good! I really can not wait to play this!{XD}

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 25, 2017
Crizzle could u make it so that we actually GET one of the 6rh gen Pokemon this time? In Korosu I saw a woman with a Delphox, but I can't seem to find a fennekin myself (I'm guessing we can't have one). Could u include a 6th gen starter(or any bad ass 6th gen Mon) as a gift Pokemon?
With that being said, good luck dude, I adored Korosu, and I hope this will be even better!

Kartana

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 25, 2017
Im gonna play this game when it release. BTW I LOVE ALL YOUR HACKS OUTLAW, CAWPS, AND KOROSU HOPE THAT THIS GAME IS TOTALLY GREAT OR IN MY TERM BADASS AS ALL YOUR OTHER HACKS HOPE THIS HACK WILL GET A AWARD AS KOROSU.

forgot to say can you kill gold/ethan in the endig because his such a bitch?

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 5, 2018
I can't wait for another one of your hacks! Good luck on development!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Dec 18, 2019
Im gonna play this game when it release. BTW I LOVE ALL YOUR HACKS OUTLAW, CAWPS, AND KOROSU HOPE THAT THIS GAME IS TOTALLY GREAT OR IN MY TERM BADASS AS ALL YOUR OTHER HACKS HOPE THIS HACK WILL GET A AWARD AS KOROSU.

forgot to say can you kill gold/ethan in the endig because his such a *****?

push red off the mountain of mount silver LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back