• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Dark Realm - Beta 3.0 release: Main Region Completed

duchuy

- I'm Duchuy. It's me -
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 21, 2020
titlescreen.png

BETA3 Release: Main Region Completed

1lZ1Xzj.png
Introduce

Hi everyone, I'm Duchuy.
I started rom-hacking quite a while ago.
Now I am here to introduce my new hack, with the goal of giving you a great storyline and beautiful graphics.

1lZ1Xzj.png
Story

Pok?mon Dark Realm
[Previously Pokemon Virtual]​

That was what X Company called their new game, fresh in development, to be released in the late 22th century. The game was made to stimulate your neurons directly as to give you, the player, the best and most realistic experience a game could give you.
But something went wrong ...
One day, a normal day, the kind of day you don't expect anything strange to happen, you went to class.
Everything was normal, until you got lost, in the "Pokemon" world.
- That's where our story begins.
The only thing you want is to escape this strange new world, but the longer you stay, the more you get immersed in the story.
You will meet many legendary Pokemon in human form, get to know a lot of stories that were never spoken about, be the owner of a monster from the Dark, and finally become a hero against all odds.
We'll lose all hope and try to forget the pain of the past and carry on in the future, hoping that one day, when the game is gone, everything will be over.
But memories never truly go away ...

1lZ1Xzj.png
Features

? Story splitting
- Depending on which gender you choose in the beta 3, the story splits. If you play as male, you can go to Sky Island and catch Shaymin. If you choose female, you can go to Atlantis and catch Latias.

? Transparent Textbox
- with an ON/OFF option.

? Reusable TMs,
- All TMs are reusable, they stored in an Ancient Lanturn. I have put a note where to find them in a txt file within the games files.

? Name Rater, Move Deleter, and Move Relearner
- will be available in every Pokemon Center. the Move Relearner will teach your pokemon for free!

? Mini safari
- A place for catching rare pokemon, as well as grinding your level, Every mini safari now has a free healing spot.

? Others
- Mugshots for important characters.
- Running inside enabled.
- New legends: Rivengon and Leon.
- Mega Evolution. (outside? of battle)
- Ingame Cheats. (in progress)
- Many mini games: Follow the Pikachu (Closed for now), Feeding Bunnelby Carrots, Racing (in progress), Dino Cave, Game Center, Safari is now Jurassic Park.
- Bank System.
- Tower 100: A tower of 100 levels.
- Mini battle Towers.
- Shiny Pokemon are easier to find!
- Adoption Center. (Maybe in upcoming Beta)
- BW/BW2 Repel System.
- Generation 1-6 Pokemon.
- TMs Destiny S, Payday, and Headbutt are usable on all Pokemon.

1lZ1Xzj.png
Screenshots?

full.png

beta2.png

beta2screenshotfisnished.png

Beta3Small.png

1lZ1Xzj.png
Video

Made by me. A walthrough series that will help you go through this game :)

ep1:Realworld and Gym1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=24&v=6L3Mtx88RtQ
ep2:Darkwoods and Crystal city
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOhe1owXoIg&feature=youtu.be
ep3:Spider City, Dino Island and Gym
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ik7O_zygkU&feature=youtu.be
ep4:The Realworld Story
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eTLzyZS6IM&feature=youtu.be
ep5:Gigal Cave and Gigaltic battle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oITy7Y9bkYc&feature=youtu.be

1lZ1Xzj.png
Credits?

Spoiler:

1lZ1Xzj.png
Tools

Spoiler:

1lZ1Xzj.png
Beta Tester

Beta Tester
? aniketdev09
? SteeLax
? TheHanseman
? Kingdragon131
? Delta231
? Mono
? Blaezej
? Asradinsky
? Mazik
? JewPizza
? Pokedude
? TrinityBlood

1lZ1Xzj.png
Bug's

- TM description is wrong (will be fixed later)
- Sometimes the pokemon image/mugshot show on screen turn to weird colors, it's a Ruby bug itself, not mine, and I dont know how to fix it either. But this glitch is rarely seen, too.
- Grammar mistake: I'm not English, sorry for this inconvenient XD

1lZ1Xzj.png
FAQ and? Guide

Spoiler:

1lZ1Xzj.png
Download

[/cd]
Beta 3.0 is available now
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UhZdbdQn2slLRvdUecIZWrB963vqw_ye/view?usp=sharing

What's new in Beta 3.0
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 28, 2017
Holy cow, this looks impressive! I think you should ask someone to edit your text, though. Your English is good enough to understand, but not very pretty ^^;

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 9, 2022
Screenshots look amazing! How much is done? Can we expect a demo release soon?

duchuy

- I'm Duchuy. It's me -
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 21, 2020
Holy cow, this looks impressive! I think you should ask someone to edit your text, though. Your English is good enough to understand, but not very pretty ^^;

Thanks you I know I have many mistake, hope that this isn't put you down too much

This looks really good!

Thanks

Did you get permission to use WaterTrainer's Fakemon?

Um, I'm worrying about this. I will contact with WaterTrainer but I think he may refuse me, so I decided to remove those fakemon. Only 3 or 4, through...

Is this hack complete?

Isn't completed yet. Currently I worked to gym4, and I'll release it after fix some pokemon data and some bug

Screenshots look amazing! How much is done? Can we expect a demo release soon?

I'm not sure when to release it yet XD

Last edited:
Years
This looks really promising, as much graphicwise as storywise.
I can help a little with cleaning up your English if you want me to.

duchuy

- I'm Duchuy. It's me -
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 21, 2020
This looks really promising, as much graphicwise as storywise.
I can help a little with cleaning up your English if you want me to.

Oh yes! Of course XD
Do you know how to use Advance Map and XSE, I'll send you the map list and then you can open script in XSE, then fix it and send to me, is it ok?

duchuy

- I'm Duchuy. It's me -
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 21, 2020
Can i be a beta tester

Yes, of course. PM me your email, I'll send you the alpha when it ready

Maybe it takes one or two days because I have something to do with the alpha. thanks :)

SteeLax

Play2Win
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 29, 2018
Woah, this game looks amazing especially the graphic. Can I be a beta tester to help? I pmed my email if you need it.

Last edited:

duchuy

- I'm Duchuy. It's me -
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 21, 2020
Woah, this game looks amazing especially the graphic. Can I be a beta tester to help? I pmed my email if you need it.

I'll send you the Alpha when I finished Pokemon Data, thanks for help

May I be a beta test as well, I PMed you my email

Yes of course. Thanks. I'll send you when it ready

This hack looks very great than every ruby rom hack i have ever played :)

I added some mega poke:

Mega CharizardY
Mega CharizardX
Mega Blastoir
Mega Venusaur
Mega Lucario
Mega Salamence
Mega Pidgeot
Mega Gallade

Editing these poke. I think my pokemon list is finished, and won't change in future. I'll edit it once so you can continue your saved game after beta1

And um... there will be no fakemon except my legend Rivengon and Leon, because WaterTrainer refused me from using his fakemon. That's my fault from the start when I think it's ok to use his awesome fakemon. I want to say sorry to him.

Hope you still love my game. Love you, everyone.

And I need some help on mapping and spriting, if you can help, I appreciate it very much.

- Mapper
- Spriter
- Grammar Fixer

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 19, 2022
The mugshots look amazing! Take your time on this as a hack like this has so much quality, it might be stressing you out. Good luck!

Delta231

A noob
Years
I'll send you the Alpha when I finished Pokemon Data, thanks for help

Yes of course. Thanks. I'll send you when it ready

I added some mega poke:

Mega CharizardY
Mega CharizardX
Mega Blastoir
Mega Venusaur
Mega Lucario
Mega Salamence
Mega Pidgeot
Mega Gallade

Editing these poke. I think my pokemon list is finished, and won't change in future. I'll edit it once so you can continue your saved game after beta1

And um... there will be no fakemon except my legend Rivengon and Leon, because WaterTrainer refused me from using his fakemon. That's my fault from the start when I think it's ok to use his awesome fakemon. I want to say sorry to him.

Hope you still love my game. Love you, everyone.

And I need some help on mapping and spriting, if you can help, I appreciate it very much.

- Mapper
- Spriter
- Grammar Fixer
The mega evolution would be in battle?

Back