• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Scarlet Blaze(Revamped!) HALLOWEEN UPDATE OUT!!!

ASDBUDDY

The Derp
Years

I downloaded it to try the game. It's in a .gba file instead of an .ips file. Isn't sharing of gba files illegal?

Anyway, the graphics are nice! Good luck on your hack! :)

Hi, thank you and I hope you like the hack :)
that was a mistake on my part, it has been changed to a .ups file thank you for the heads up :)

mc.ace19

of Spades
Years
I don't know if it's only me having this bug but everytime I try to play the game, my character's name defaults to Crimson for Male and Scarlet for Female...

dM0iOkd.jpg
xE7sjUa.jpg

Is that... supposed to be happening?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 26, 2022
Great hack, i'm playing it right now. Hope it'll get fairy type, special/physical splits, more moves and pokemon.
And fix the pokemon/background battle position

ASDBUDDY

The Derp
Years
Great hack, i'm playing it right now. Hope it'll get fairy type, special/physical splits, more moves and pokemon.
And fix the pokemon/background battle position

Hi thank you!
definitely PSS will be there in future releases.
considering adding pre and post evos from later gen
I did consider fairy type
I may add it later but it's highly unlikely (wanna stay true to the mechanics and pokes till gen 3 :) )

ALSO which pokemon in particular has the position in battle seem not right? Please tell me so I could fix it ASAP :)

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 26, 2022
Weedle's position and the purple battle background (i dont remember) is not right
And I had some bugs:
1. The game usually frozen when player go from route 4 to Cerulean City
2. And i'm stuck at Bill's house. When you talk to Nidoran, the game frozen
dXaNucp.png

Last edited:
Back