• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Everyone else

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
for one thing, my national anthem isn't boring as fuck

Cool_Porygon

Lurking in the shadows
Years
I have no feelings for the people running the country, so I'll say the people make me proud of it. Also Australia is just beautiful.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
I'm proud that Canada is trying to take in large numbers of refugees. I wish there were better ways for those fleeing the United states to get here though.

pkmin3033

I think all I have to be proud of about this country at this point is that I could live in significantly worse places.

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 19, 2019
I don't exactly feel pride (and I think that is an absent feeling for most Dutch people), but I'm very happy to have been born and raised there out of all possible places.

string555

Banned
Years
Well it's not technically considered a country, but we have such wonderful things here. There's places that just don't make sense, we have the Cheshire Cat, etc. The only problem is that $&$@%$ the Queen of Hearts, other than her, it's all wonderful. :P

Back