• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: Osha Say What? It's Hikamaru's Birthday!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Happy birthday, Hikari! I hope your days will be much better than before, and keep on becoming the Oshawott everyone know and loved!

Spoiler: And speaking of Oshawott...
nOzv52J.png

I'm doing it again, this time in Pokémon Sun! And just like always, this Oshawott has a Quirky nature too. ;)
Do your best, mmkay?

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Happy birthday Hika! <3 I told you we'd celebrate our birthday "at the same time" somewhat! Heehee
giphy.gif

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
QUEEN!!!! I always forget that you're actually older than me

Hope you have a wonderful day, sweetheart! You're a darling and you deserve all sorts of happiness today.
October is the best birthday month because of us!

Last edited:
Years
Today is PC's #1 Oshawott fan birthday!

She's 25 now and hopefully celebrates many more birthdays here.

Happy osha day hikari :) You deserve a great day!

Thanks for the thread Nica! I hope to continue being a presence in the 5th Gen sections and showing that Unova deserves all the love.

Happy birthday, Hikari! I hope your days will be much better than before, and keep on becoming the Oshawott everyone know and loved!

Spoiler: And speaking of Oshawott...
nOzv52J.png

I'm doing it again, this time in Pokémon Sun! And just like always, this Oshawott has a Quirky nature too. ;)
Do your best, mmkay?

Of course you'd do your Oshawott challenge once again, and I bet she's had fun in Alola! Thanks, buddy.

Happy Birthday!

Thanks, you awesome Slav!

hiyaa hikarriiiii

I hope your birthday goes amazing today!! :O Lots of gifts and stuff, yeah?

Not much gifs unfortunately, but at least the Oshawott gifs are making up. Thanks Angie!

Happy birthday Hika! <3 I told you we'd celebrate our birthday "at the same time" somewhat! Heehee
giphy.gif

It's somehow still yours in your area, but hey that's what happens when your birthdays are a day apart. Thanks for the wishes Soapy! And maybe I'll do a giveaway in TC on top of that.

Happy birthday Nichole n_n

We haven't seem to have talked lately, but we still come across each other in a good old Pokemon game discussion. Thanks Nah!

Happy bday hika!!!

From a Hika to a Rika! Thanks so much!

Happy birthday there!
Enjoy your day!

You definitely chose to return at a good time. Thanks Edward! At least I think that's your name...

QUEEN!!!! I always forget that you're actually older than me

Hope you have a wonderful day, sweetheart! You're a darling and you deserve all sorts of happiness today.
October is the best birthday month because of us!

It always stuns me that you're actually younger than I am. And yes, best month. Thanks Adri!

That is one of my favourite Oshawott gifs, and always brightens me when I'm down. Thanks so much Sawsbuck!

Happy birthday Hika! Hope it's a great one! :)
501.gif

Nice to see you remind me of that good old sprite of B/W. Thanks so much Radi!

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
Years
A bit late but... happy birthday Hika! :)

Back