• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Ruby hack: "Pokémon Naranja" 2005 Hack of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
By pirates you mean they copy people's project and turned it to catraidge??

yup! And they sell it to the public. I took a picture of some of the hacks in the market with my phone while I was with my father.

Anyways.., how's the hack going..? Haven't seen any updates since I last saw an update here... ^^

Wishing for the best! :)

Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2011
Oh great, I can't seperate the downloads between spanish(?) and english.....which is which???

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
It's been like a week since these screenshots were released by Sergio, so they should have been posted around here (lazy Sergio... :P)

It's about a sunken ship around Moro Island (don't know how you English people translated it), supposed to (how original :laugh:) be filled up with ghosts...

97barcocubiertanr9.png
97barcocubierta2vc4.png
97barcointeriortc9.png

They look really good IMO ;)

Hope you can manage to reach the expected date, Sergio. It'll be hard but I'll have faith!

BurstX

Some old fart
Years
omg those screens are amazing the whole ghost ship sounds cool wow in the middle pic the staris look a little weird but w/e

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
The ship doesn't really match the feel of the game though, which bothers me...

Nice Job though, that's my only thought

Raffie

♪Genso Kyoku no Dream♪
Years
The Ghost Ship? I smell some Grandia 1 here x)
Whatever...
Nice hack!
Keep it up.
Even if he's inactive here... x)

pkmnmaster69

When will this day end?
Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2020
The tiles on those screenshots looks awsome Serg!o it looks like a pirate ship to me well best of luck.

Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2013
im stuck after you get lapras, i dont know where to go

when i surf up to the next island, it says i cant go anywhere else
is that the end of the 2nd beta or am i just stupid

Years
  • Seen Feb 22, 2013
Help with the beggining!

Help. there is a glitch I go to type a name when i pick my character and the creen goes black.then i restart and i tried to pick a name and it freezes. What do i do?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
Make sure its a clean ROM...

If that doesn't help, then make sure you have the most recent Beta

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
Help. there is a glitch I go to type a name when i pick my character and the creen goes black.then i restart and i tried to pick a name and it freezes. What do i do?

One, guy works better. Two, get clean Ruby Rom, Three... Is it a Ruby (U) rom? If it's not... get one.

Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2007
when i try to get the battery for the reporters, so i can get into the kuboto cave it says the battery is gone. what should i do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back