• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Featured: What are you hoping for?

Years
It appears that Alola in USUM is going to be much more expansive than SM, which is a good thing. Mantine Surfing, exploring through Ultra Space, meeting Team Rocket... it's certainly quite a bit more than I expected, which is a good thing! I suppose now all I'm hoping for is that Battle Tree gets revamped into something a bit better. As much as I would appreciate the return of something similar to Battle Frontier, I do realize how unlikely it is, so a better Battle Tree would be nice, although not mandatory, I suppose.

PrimalVictiniWhen

WHEN PRIMAL VICTINI
Years
HARD MODE. WE NEED A HARD MODE. That's what I think. No hand-holding, no tutorials, just "Scan a completed save from the previous generation to prove you have at least 8 badges in that game".

Or just let people choose Hard Mode from the start.

string555

Banned
Years
I was hoping they would put in some kind of feature that lets you customize/color Mimikyu's cloak in some way, but obviously that did not happen. Oh well, maybe in future games. :D

Back