• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Firered Novus ROM BASE

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
Sweet. Cant wait for an update with them so i can use this patch with my hack.

Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2024
After editing the 29th Temp slot I get warnings from G3HS, am I the only one?

If you you get the error after saving just close it and open it again. It should work again after, it seems to crash every so often.

GoGoJJTech

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ http://GoGoJJTech.com ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Years
Sorry to burst your bubble, but you have to download the specific advance map I linked to in my R&D post lol.
If you don't, you've got an amap that won't be able to do this.

That's all, just a warning :D

Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2016
Dude, some Pokémon sprites aren't indexed like Milotic's, Zigzagoon's, Piloswine's... And Pelipper's sprite is transparent lol.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 26, 2015
This is wonderful! I already inserted new Pokemon up to about half of Unova in my hack, but the real prize for me is the updated Gen 1-3 sprites. Thank you for your hard work!

Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2024
Dude, some Pokémon sprites aren't indexed like Milotic's, Zigzagoon's, Piloswine's... And Pelipper's sprite is transparent lol.

Thanks for telling me, I'll try to fix them. I don't know if it's the sprites themselves or if the Gen 3 suite is making Pelipper transparent I'll try to fix this soon.

anonyboy

Pokemon Aerial Emerald Creator&Pokemon Hybrid Co-C
Years
Thanks for telling me, I'll try to fix them. I don't know if it's the sprites themselves or if the Gen 3 suite is making Pelipper transparent I'll try to fix this soon.

Try To Use Wichu's Sprite tool for inserting. And p.s, How will formes be used in this patch?

Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2024
Try To Use Wichu's Sprite tool for inserting. And p.s, How will formes be used in this patch?

Wichus sprite tool doesn''t support the expanded rom or I haven't figured out how to get it to work. So far I've not added forms until I learn how I can add them in but if I learn I will add them.

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
Any chance u can upload the links as an attachments so it can be easier to dl. Filedropper is a pain to dl from andriod/ ios.

nemesish

Azure Trainer
Years
So, I assume the Megas use the empty slots between Celebi and Treecko? Since they are not to be catched, only evolved mid-battle.

Any way this patch looks like it's going to be something very big.
As big as that Platinum demake for GBA that's soon to be released at this forums, or as big as Mr DollSteak's patch, or as an impossible-to-get Pokemon Reborn on GBA.
Keep at it.

Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2024
I'm aiming to get a Beta version out either Monday or some time next week. It will include all Sprites for all Pokemon with some from Gen 6 missing, types of all Pokemon, icons, stats, moves and evolutions. I will add cries and dex entries later on.

anonyboy

Pokemon Aerial Emerald Creator&Pokemon Hybrid Co-C
Years
Wichus sprite tool doesn''t support the expanded rom or I haven't figured out how to get it to work. So far I've not added forms until I learn how I can add them in but if I learn I will add them.

Actually it Does, Change The FR INI with the offsets from your expanded ini, it makes inserting sprites&icons into expanded roms much faster. if you have any problems PM me And ill be glad to help

Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2024
Actually it Does, Change The FR INI with the offsets from your expanded ini, it makes inserting sprites&icons into expanded roms much faster. if you have any problems PM me And ill be glad to help

Thank you I'll try that in a moment.

Back