• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Article: PokéBank support for Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon coming “late November”

blue

gucci
Years
That?s not so bad. I don?t intend on using Bank anytime soon but regardless, it?s good to know we won?t have that long to wait following the release.

Years
<p>I dunno, is it really acceptable that for a service we pay for space on, we're forced to wait for arbitrary amounts of time before we can do anything with it and Bank?</p>

well no, but the way I see it, Nintendo has been getting better at Pokebank releases over the years. at least it's no longer two months like it used to be. a shorter wait is always welcome and preferred over longer ones and all that.

Years
<p></p><p>I disagree. Development clearly has been done along with the games themselves, so I argue it's of greater priority that they allocate resources to having it finished and ready prior to or on release of the games. Either they aren't making enough from it to justify making it a priority, or they just don't care.</p>

a rather cynical evaluation i think. :P im much more of the mindset that as long as we dont have to wait too long, i don't care.

Years
The update came way sooner than I was expecting it to, but I think that it's a good thing since I used the BP that was stored in Pokémon Bank for Ultra Moon.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
Years
I cannot find the update for my Poke Transporter, though I've updated my Bank. Anyone?

Nvm, solved it by removing software and downloading again. Gaj.

Last edited:

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen today
Only three days after USUM's release, very nice timing I'd say. There's a newly-bred Honedge in my bank that I would love to use in US, glad I didn't have to wait long.

SaniOKh

Too old for this stuff
Years
It's still not live in Europe...

I think it kinda speaks volumes about the pitiful state of the game industry in general when we congratulate Nintendo for only taking three days to release this crucial update. Guess it's a lesser evil than games with mandatory internet connections, where the gamers must be online at all times, but the DRM servers only work when they feel like it.

Frankly, the update should have gone live before the game's release.

Years
I suppose Pokebank caught up very quick since there isn't much change from SM to USUM. In short, Pokebank didn't need that big of an update so it supported USUM quick. Though I do agree... That the "end of the month" was fast! XD

Last edited:

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
I can transfer my shiny Litten and Eevee!
Yes.

SaniOKh

Too old for this stuff
Years
So... after a new transfers of my living dex, I now have complete Pokédexes everywhere again.

Almost. I still have to finish UltraMoon to get Stakataka. And, yeah, there's still Zeraora somewhere out there, but that's for another time.

Years
Awesomepossum! I won't transfer anything until I'm done with the story, but I'm pleasantly surprised the update was released so quick after USUM's release. Can't wait to see my babies in the new games.

Back