• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] Anyone got a extra copy of Ultimate Title Screen Plugin?

IlligalBeagle

Beagle Goddess
Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Aug 1, 2020
Hai guys. So, I saw this video about making a title screen and I already have a song that I would like to use but I really like the Gen 7 title screen and i think it would really match the theme of my game with the swirling and portal like appearance and I am not going to use the regular music because I already have my own music (like I said before). Anyway, currently my title screen is only a picture that I made in photoshop and although it looks pretty good it doesn't really move (except the start thingy). So I have been looking for a copy around here but I haven't really found a extra copy so if anyone has one (at least the script somewhere) could you please leave a link or something. As you know, Luka-SJ took everything that he created off the internet so i can't even really find it. So, if anyone has a copy please upload it to something and leave the link here. Thanks! (Also, if you have scripting utilities, please link that too)

BTW, here is the video that I am talking about and the part I am talking about is at 4:15 (this guy has a bunch of other tutorials and he is amazing!) (also, I couldn't link directly to that part because the BBCode doesn't like it)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IVYDJd-SD8&list=PLuIp7Uf7pllmpcFOHbj4r8cVQYywpRZB5&t=255s&index=49

Poq

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 28, 2021
As you know, Luka-SJ took everything that he created off the internet so i can't even really find it. So, if anyone has a copy please upload it to something and leave the link here. Thanks! (Also, if you have scripting utilities, please link that too)

While Luka-SJ did take down the Universal Plugin Installer, you can still access his resources on his website here. That page has a link to a download for all his resources. The only difference is that without the UPI you have to insert the scripts/utilities/graphics/etc. yourself, but if you're decently comfortable with RMXP and Essentials, it shouldn't be that difficult.

I just did this for the Modular Pause Menu. I inserted two new script sections above Main. In the first, I inserted Luka's Utilities, and in the second, I inserted the pause menu script.

Back