• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
All these pics are so creepy. Even if I'm experienced with horror movies, still....

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Dipu, only time that I can remember doing that is when I was a kid and didn't know what I was doing. Though the people at the store didn't catch me, somehow.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I've done A LOT of shoplifting back when I was in high school. Gotta say I was very good at it and never got caught =/

FYI: I'm a good boy now.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
When I was 13 adjusting to the country I was all letting out all sorts of angst and I have. I won't say what, but I have.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Your in the same boat as us pal. Man thinking about my early years here, I sure was a crappy kid. Shoplifting, bad grades, fights, watching couples across the street from me, defacing public properties, and other stuff I've blotched out. Man did not fitting in suck.

Holy crap, same timespan and wording, Liljz!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Pffft
Hypocrite much, Dipu? ;D

I've done worse, though, tbh.

Edit:
Woah, we all pointed that out.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Omg Elendil, we said the same thing haha! xD

And also Elendil, you and me would of had so much fun together. You sound just like me when I was younger.

Gabri

m8
Years
I never shoplifted myself, but collaborated with some classmates quite a few times to have it done as long as they shared the stuff. It was on the 10th grade, in a supermarket really close to the school.
We must have gotten a couple hundreds of euros worth of chocolate, chips and candy from there.

Let me retire to sleep with two amazing masterpieces since I'm the only one here who has never shared music tastes:
Spoiler:

And some thrashing madness:
Spoiler:

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Selling your soul to the mods, eh? I guess that explains how you're a supporter!
Omg Elendil, we said the same thing haha! xD

And also Elendil, you and me would of had so much fun together. You sound just like me when I was younger.
Nah if I had a partner in crime as well I surely would have gotten our rotten bums thrown in jail. Alone I was fine, but with another I would have been hell.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Yeah I would have probably torched the patrol cars. I mean, uh, screw it, I'm a delinquent thoroughly bred.I remember ringing doorbells at midnight and when we finally hit a hot girl we kept flirting with em. How they never reported us...

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Reminds me when me and my friends we're going door to door selling candy bars saying it's for our school trip. Those candy bards were 69 cents at the dollar store, we sold them for 1.50$ each. I feel so bad now I remember it >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back