• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need help against E4 (Leaf Green)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 1, 2015
This is my team

•Nidoking (lvl 51)
•Snorlax (lvl 51)
•Blastoise (lvl 52)
•Aerodactyl (lvl 51)
•Clefable (lvl 52)
•Pideot (lvl 50)

I need to know what some good movesets are for my team. I have pretty much saved all my TMS since I've made the mistake of misplacing them on the wrong pokemon before. Any recommendations?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 14, 2023
Nidoking
- Earthquake
- Megahorn
- Toxic
- Fire Blast

Snorlax
- Strength
- Shadow Ball (Ghost type moves don't affect him so he's a good user for it)
- Brick Break
- Hyper Beam (or any other strong normal-type move)

Blastoise
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Any 2 filler moves (Ice Beam is all you need for Lance lol)

Aerodactyl
- Rock Slide
- Fly
- Iron Tail/Steel Wing
- Hyper Beam (or any other strong attack)

Clefable
- Psychic
- Flamethrower
- Thunderbolt (For Gyarados)
- Calm Mind (Boost up Sp. Atk and then sweep with your coverage)

Pidgeot
- Fly
- Double-Edge
- Steel Wing
- Aerial Ace (Idk if anyone uses evasion spam but just in case)

I really like your team. Best of luck!

RoreyG

Lizardon Man
Years
Your team desperately needs some type coverage. You can compensate with moves on other Pokemon but never underestimate the help that only STAB can give.

I would suggest using Snorlax as your Normal Type and Aerodactyl as your Flying Type.

In place of Clefable and Pidgeot, I would suggest using Jolteon (use a Thunder Stone to evolve your gift Eevee from Celadon City at Level 30 so that it gets Bite for some nice coverage) and Jynx (there's an an Old Man in the house next to the Cerulean City Pokemon Centre that you can trade a Polywhirl for that you can catch with a Super Rod in the pond on Route 6 between Saffron City and Vermillion City).

Since most of Lorelei's Pokemon are part Water Types, and most of Lance's Pokemon are part Flying types, Jolteon would be very helpful. A STAB Thunderbolt/Thunder combined with its high Speed and Special Attack stats makes Jolteon the perfect Sweeper for those two. It can also work well to take out both Lance and Gary's Gyarados' in one decisive blow because of the 4x weakness to electric attacks.

Jynx' STAB Psychic attack can be powerful tool against Bruno's fighting types as well as Agatha's all Poison team. In addition to that, as the last Elite Four member, Lance's Pokemon are really tough so STAB Ice Punce/Ice Beam from Jynx would be really useful.

My recommendations as to your team is as follows:

Spr_3f_009.png

Item- Black Glasses
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Bite
- Skull Bash

Spr_3f_034.png

- Earthquake
- Megahorn
- Strength
- Brick Break

Spr_3f_142.png

- Rock Slide (from the Move Tutor in Rock Tunnel)
- Iron Tail/Steel Wing
- Fly
- Hyper Beam\Double Edge (from the Move Tutor at Victory Road exit only if it has Rock Head)

Spr_3f_143.png

Item- Leftovers
- Hyper Beam/Body Slam
- Shadow Ball
- Yawn (to put opponent to sleep whilst you set up Belly Drum and heal)
- Belly Drum (go to the Move Relearner on Two Island with 2 Tiny Mushrooms or 1 Big Mushroom that you can get off of any Paras or Parasect that you capture)

Spr_3f_135.png

- Thunderbolt/Thunder
- Bite
- Double Kick
- Thunder Wave/Shock Wave

Spr_3f_124.png

- Psychic
- Ice Punch/Ice Beam
- Lovely Kiss (to put opponents to sleep whilst getting Special Attack boosts from Calm Mind)
- Calm Mind

Last edited:
Back