• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.// Road's Trading Bureau

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 11, 2017
Can you tell me the IVs for the shiny ralts?
Thank you!
P.s. How do I make a cloning offer?

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Alrighty, thank youu :D
And sadly I don't have Cobalion ;u;
No prob! Oh darn, thought I'd mention anyway. I should be around during the weekend so I can trade then probably! c:
he's a male, level 30, Gentle nature. ability Sap Sipper, though.
Sounds fine to me haha. I would rather have him with no nickname after all, though. What would you like in return? He's worth 3 regular Shinies or Events, or equivalent. c:
ahha. what nature do u want for meowth? I've SRed a jolly one. Sring for an adamant one now. might even turn it into a payday persian hehehe. well i just want a legit english volcanion :P don't care about IVs xD

do u have friends who u can get u codes for US events?

well we can trade the mewoth, shiny diancie and volcanion when you're ready :P
Eh, I'm not picky. Payday Persian sounds like a cool idea tho so something for that, if yer aiming for that anyway. ;3 Ah okay, in that case I'd be okay with swapping~

Technically I do, but for the most part they don't really try all that hard. I've tried asking people and no one stepped up to do it so...I don't have than many Pokemon-playing friends anyway.
I'm wondering if you are the OT for many of your shiny competitive Pokemon (for nicknames?)
HAH no, sorry. I don't breed at all. If a Pokemon has my OT, it will have a # next to its information. (Some regular Shinies are my OT but that's about it.)
Can you tell me the IVs for the shiny ralts?
Thank you!
P.s. How do I make a cloning offer?
I have like 17 Shiny Ralts yo. As I listed in my OP, if IVs are not already listed, they are not worth mentioning.

As for cloning, just, uh, tell me what you want cloned? As well as how many clones and if they are holding items. It's a free service so I just need the info haha.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 11, 2017
No prob! Oh darn, thought I'd mention anyway. I should be around during the weekend so I can trade then probably! c:

Sounds fine to me haha. I would rather have him with no nickname after all, though. What would you like in return? He's worth 3 regular Shinies or Events, or equivalent. c:

Eh, I'm not picky. Payday Persian sounds like a cool idea tho so something for that, if yer aiming for that anyway. ;3 Ah okay, in that case I'd be okay with swapping~

Technically I do, but for the most part they don't really try all that hard. I've tried asking people and no one stepped up to do it so...I don't have than many Pokemon-playing friends anyway.

HAH no, sorry. I don't breed at all. If a Pokemon has my OT, it will have a # next to its information. (Some regular Shinies are my OT but that's about it.)

I have like 17 Shiny Ralts yo. As I listed in my OP, if IVs are not already listed, they are not worth mentioning.

As for cloning, just, uh, tell me what you want cloned? As well as how many clones and if they are holding items. It's a free service so I just need the info haha.
Ok, thank you! I need my 20th Anniversary Darkrai(None), Celebi(None) and Shaymin(Micle Berry), Shiny Genesect Jap movie event(Choice Scarf) and shiny salamence(None) and shiny carvanha(Deep Sea Tooth), Moltres(None), Articuno(None) and Zapdos(None) Events, 12 copies of each, thank you again!

Last edited:

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Ok, thank you! I need my 20th Anniversary Darkrai(None), Celebi(None) and Shaymin(Micle Berry), Shiny Genesect Jap movie event(Choice Scarf) and shiny salamence(None) and shiny carvanha(Deep Sea Tooth), Moltres(None), Articuno(None) and Zapdos(None) Events, 12 copies of each, thank you again!
Damn son that's a lot haha. 9 events (3 that have items) and 12 copies each, got it. You prefer I do not take copies for myself, yes? (I think I have all these events bar Salamence and Carvanha anyway, and this is a free service so it's just up to you.)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 11, 2017
Damn son that's a lot haha. 9 events (3 that have items) and 12 copies each, got it. You prefer I do not take copies for myself, yes? (I think I have all these events bar Salamence and Carvanha anyway, and this is a free service so it's just up to you.)

Yeah sure you can take a copy of salamence and carvanha, because you have every other one. I'm on for the rest of today, GMT -8. Thank, you!

Edit: What's/Where's your fc? I looked everywhere yet I can't seem to find it :(

Edit2: Ill also be on for all of tommorow

Last edited:
Years
Sounds fine to me haha. I would rather have him with no nickname after all, though. What would you like in return? He's worth 3 regular Shinies or Events, or equivalent. c:.
i'd like Shiny Chingling, Durant, and Heatmor. i'm interested with your Greninja from 720 Poll. my friend blew it that she forgot to bring my 3ds when she was going to cinema. i have several events here that might take your interest. i still have more that i haven't added yet on the list.

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Yeah sure you can take a copy of salamence and carvanha, because you have every other one. I'm on for the rest of today, GMT -8. Thank, you!

Edit: What's/Where's your fc? I looked everywhere yet I can't seem to find it :(

Edit2: Ill also be on for all of tommorow
Awesome, much appreciated! c: If you prefer I not add them to my trade thread though, please let me know.

Actually, if you look under my username in this forum, you can see it! (It's also in my profile.)
i'd like Shiny Chingling, Durant, and Heatmor. i'm interested with your Greninja from 720 Poll. my friend blew it that she forgot to bring my 3ds when she was going to cinema. i have several events here that might take your interest. i still have more that i haven't added yet on the list.
Can do! I'll get back to you on events tho; I'm not usually into them but there might be something.

Years
Can do! I'll get back to you on events tho; I'm not usually into them but there might be something.
I'll be available at night just like before. let me know if you're interested. can you clone the sliggo instead? i think it's fastened the process.

Road

beyond salvation
Years
I'll be available at night just like before. let me know if you're interested. can you clone the sliggo instead? i think it's fastened the process.
Ahh unfortunately I'm out of town this afternoon and won't be home until maaaaybe noon-ish tomorrow? I'll be home by the afternoon for sure, and around all day Sun.

Surprisingly I'm interested in a few events after all; maybe collecting so many has sparked my interest? xP I think I'll settle with Lance's Dragonite for Greninja if that's alright with you? (Also do you want the ENG one or JPN one?)

I can clone Sliggo and return him to you, yes. No need for a nickname tho, that's all. c:

Years
Ahh unfortunately I'm out of town this afternoon and won't be home until maaaaybe noon-ish tomorrow? I'll be home by the afternoon for sure, and around all day Sun.

Surprisingly I'm interested in a few events after all; maybe collecting so many has sparked my interest? xP I think I'll settle with Lance's Dragonite for Greninja if that's alright with you? (Also do you want the ENG one or JPN one?)

I can clone Sliggo and return him to you, yes. No need for a nickname tho, that's all. c:
i'll be available at night everyday, so no need to rush. sure thing. a dragonite for greninja. i'll get someone to clone it first though. i'll be happy if i receive the ENG one.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
Hi, I saw you had a wishmaker jirachi but not a shiny version, would you be interested?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 11, 2017
Awesome, much appreciated! c: If you prefer I not add them to my trade thread though, please let me know.

Actually, if you look under my username in this forum, you can see it! (It's also in my profile.)

When are you on?

Edit: Salamence and Carvanha are not events, they are just shinies. Also, I would like it if you didn't put the Shinies on your trade thread, thank you!

Edit2: Just to clarify, I need 12 copies and 1 original so 13 trade backs each.

Last edited:

Road

beyond salvation
Years
i'll be available at night everyday, so no need to rush. sure thing. a dragonite for greninja. i'll get someone to clone it first though. i'll be happy if i receive the ENG one.
Ah okay, good to know. ENG one, got it! I'll jot down the trade! C:
Hi, I saw you had a wishmaker jirachi but not a shiny version, would you be interested?
Hmm, There is a very small amount of Shiny Wishmaker Jirachi, so I would need more information.
When are you on?

Edit: Salamence and Carvanha are not events, they are just shinies. Also, I would like it if you didn't put the Shinies on your trade thread, thank you!

Edit2: Just to clarify, I need 12 copies and 1 original so 13 trade backs each.
Usual times are in my OP! Also been mentioning I should be around tonight and all of tomorrow (my Sun). C:

Alrighty, sounds good to me~ 13 total, got it. Need to not this down haha.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
Hmm, There is a very small amount of Shiny Wishmaker Jirachi, so I would need more information.

Sure it's from the bonus disk, it was RNGed (Check out Project Pokemon forum for more on that)

I believe the IV spread is as follows:

Shiny jirachi IV 24/3/30/12/16/11

I was told by someone else, as I don't have access to that specific person yet in game

Here is some screenshots for proof Warning large files

Spoiler:

Otherwise my only stipulation is if you could clone back, as I don't have anymore copies currently. And what could I get for it? I don't quite understand how it works XD

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 11, 2017
Ah okay, good to know. ENG one, got it! I'll jot down the trade! C:

Usual times are in my OP! Also been mentioning I should be around tonight and all of tomorrow (my Sun). C:

Alrighty, sounds good to me~ 13 total, got it. Need to not this down haha.

Got it. Thank you!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 11, 2017
I noticed you have a Nebel Volcanion. Would you be willing to take a shiny Xerneas event Or shiny Gallade and shiny Golduck. Thank you.

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Sure it's from the bonus disk, it was RNGed (Check out Project Pokemon forum for more on that)

I believe the IV spread is as follows:

Shiny jirachi IV 24/3/30/12/16/11

I was told by someone else, as I don't have access to that specific person yet in game

Here is some screenshots for proof Warning large files

Spoiler:

Otherwise my only stipulation is if you could clone back, as I don't have anymore copies currently. And what could I get for it? I don't quite understand how it works XD
I know about WISHMKR Jirachi and RNG in general haha. There are only some natures that are legit on it hence the request for info. He looks good tho so I:d be happy to take him!

Shiny Events are worth 1 normal Shiny/Event or equivalent (ie. 5IV Shiny).
can you clone them instead? i mean Dragonite and Sliggoo. to short the time. also i need some pokemon to be cloned.
Oh sure. Let me know about the other Pokemon (number of clones, if they have items, if I'd be able to keep clones as well).
I noticed you have a Nebel Volcanion. Would you be willing to take a shiny Xerneas event Or shiny Gallade and shiny Golduck. Thank you.
Hi, please don't double-post. Mm, I am trading my Volcanion for 2 Shinies-ish due to his rarity. I would be interested in Golduck depending on his nature and if he is UT.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 11, 2017
I know about WISHMKR Jirachi and RNG in general haha. There are only some natures that are legit on it hence the request for info. He looks good tho so I:d be happy to take him!

Shiny Events are worth 1 normal Shiny/Event or equivalent (ie. 5IV Shiny).

Oh sure. Let me know about the other Pokemon (number of clones, if they have items, if I'd be able to keep clones as well).

Hi, please don't double-post. Mm, I am trading my Volcanion for 2 Shinies-ish due to his rarity. I would be interested in Golduck depending on his nature and if he is UT.
Sorry about the double-post. When are we going to trade so I can give you the Pokemon and you can clone them? The Golduck's nature is Mild and I don't think it's UT.

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Sorry about the double-post. When are we going to trade so I can give you the Pokemon and you can clone them? The Golduck's nature is Mild and I don't think it's UT.
Weeeeeell I could possibly trade today, once I get my game booted up and get some extra Pokemon together. (Note that the cloning will mean you are receiving 117 Pokemon or so, so please have extras ready. @@) Cloning will take some time however.

Ah then sorry, not interested. Though I just thought, if you allow me to add Salamence and Carvanha to my trade thread, I'd trade you Volcanion! c;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back