• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Here's where I give you advice you didn't ask for!

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 28, 2022
Don't use your Master Ball on a Pidgey (unless you have a Gameshark but then you're a cheat anyway)

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 2, 2023
in kanto,johto,hoeen,sinnoh,unova,and kalos,you can fly on any pokemon that knows the move. In alola,you can fly on charizard. In orre,you can steal a shadow pokemon using a snag ball.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
I think this quote might become a meme on its own.
It has annoyed me more than enough already :P

It is an inspiration for a silly game.
It is very simple:

Give some useless advice which pretty much everyone knows already.

Let's me start:

Using moves that is the same type as your Pokemon gives you a STAB boost!

Oh so this topic is just the in game tutorials since gen 6?

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
As an experienced Pok?mon Trainer myself, I oughta give you an advice even if you don't want to.

Synchronoise is a tricky but powerful Psychic-Type move to use, because it requires the user to be the same type with the target Pok?mon.

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
This thread is like the anime, where someone states the obvious. AH THAT IS SMART OF ASH TO USE A ELECTRIC TYPE AGAINST A FLYING TYPE.

Back