Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon Another tale is about to begin — come chat and speculate about the just-announced pair of games retelling the story of the Alola region, Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon!

Old 4 Days Ago (1:36 AM).

Its a POKEMON game afterall, so I would have to play it

Relevant Advertising!

Old 4 Days Ago (9:22 AM).
    Remember NovEnder

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Alexander18 View Post
      People who hate USUM are wrong and that is fact.
      They're not wrong to be hesitant to buy US/UM, and I don't think that they "hate" the games over a thirty-second trailer. They came to their decision based on how they felt about S/M (and maybe other older Pokemon games like the other 3DS ones) and figured that they're not going to spend their money on a game that they might not find enjoyable.

Granted, I'm not that excited about US/UM. I've only played Sun once and didn't enjoy it as much as I did with other Pokemon games. (And I was really hoping for Sinnoh remakes/Crystal on the eShop). I'm still going to buy Ultra Sun, at least since I play at least one main series Pokemon game per set.

But I'm wondering if I'm going to wait a bit before getting Ultra Sun, and not get it on release date like I have with nearly every other previous release. For one thing, I have a long list of other games I still want to play through. For another thing...I just wasn't that much of a fan of S/M, so I'm probably not going to be excited about US/UM.

Now nobody, nobody, nobody, nobody speaks my name
      I'm just another blister in the mouth of shame
      A bug in Ender's Game

Old 4 Days Ago (3:16 PM).
      Dragon user

Nature: Lonely
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Astinus View Post
        They're not wrong to be hesitant to buy US/UM, and I don't think that they "hate" the games over a thirty-second trailer. They came to their decision based on how they felt about S/M (and maybe other older Pokemon games like the other 3DS ones) and figured that they're not going to spend their money on a game that they might not find enjoyable.

Granted, I'm not that excited about US/UM. I've only played Sun once and didn't enjoy it as much as I did with other Pokemon games. (And I was really hoping for Sinnoh remakes/Crystal on the eShop). I'm still going to buy Ultra Sun, at least since I play at least one main series Pokemon game per set.

But I'm wondering if I'm going to wait a bit before getting Ultra Sun, and not get it on release date like I have with nearly every other previous release. For one thing, I have a long list of other games I still want to play through. For another thing...I just wasn't that much of a fan of S/M, so I'm probably not going to be excited about US/UM.
        The last pair of games of a gen are considerably better. B2W2 and ORAS are examples of this. USUM would likely be the best of gen 7.
        Old 8 Minutes Ago (7:49 PM).
        Of pixie dust and falling snow

Nature: Adamant
          I actually liked what I saw in the trailer, to be honest. I also think the "fusions" look pretty interesting, although I hope they take it in a different direction then they did in BW2. It's too early too tell how good the games will be though, but unless they're total trash, I plan on getting UM. It's a Pokemon game, after all!

Sponsored Links