• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2011
Where to get
TM35 flamethrower?
TM13 ice beam?

How to have Electivire?
My electazbuzz won't evolve

Last edited:

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
Where to get
TM35 flamethrower?
TM13 ice beam?

How to have Electivire?

Flamethrower can be found in Mt. Rainbow once you get Surf. You can evolve Electabuzz by giving it a Magnet and trading it. I don't know where to get TM13 Ice Beam, I haven't found it yet. :(

enxel

x trainer
Years
Where to get
TM35 flamethrower?
TM13 ice beam?

How to have Electivire?
If I remember correctly, you get Ice Beam in the house near the lighthouse in Freezday City, you need an Ice-type pokemon in the first slot of your party when talking to the guy inside that house.

Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2011
Where to trade pokemon?
what city?

is there anyway to speeds up the ending preview?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 3, 2011
First off, great game of course.
:cer_boogie:

This has probably been asked somewhere in this long topic before..
but about the battle animation..

I know on default its turned off, and when you turn it off its always just a fireball.
Is there an explanation for this?

Is it because usually adding animations to a game like this made from scratch would take too long, or is it just impossible to add them?

Better yet, if there's an update/will be an update with animations, I'd like to know.

Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2011
Guys this is my team
Can you guys who are free try fight this team and rate good or not, how to improve this team?

Attachments

• Team_Ryan.txt
    603 bytes · Views: 36

phosphate5

Random little kid
Years
Years
I tried, but when I click the download link it sends me to megaupload and says this: ,,Unfortunately, the link you have clicked is not available."
By the way, great, awesome, best game of pokemon!

Last edited:

enxel

x trainer
Years
I tried, but when I click the download link it sends me to megaupload and says this: ,,Unfortunately, the link you have clicked is not available."
By the way, great, awesome, best game of pokemon!
As I always say, check the post linked in my signature to know all the important places in the thread including where the latest version was re-uploaded ;)

Garrabutártulo

A wild Garrabutártulo appears!
Years
Ok, I don't know how to make a direct access from my desktop.
I download it, click on game.exe... and I can play, but, once I close the game, how can I keep playing?

phosphate5

Random little kid
Years
Is it possible to reenter the shadow dimension after you've used your shard? I forgot to catch a Misdreavus while I was there :(

Also, does anyone know where the Earth Plate is?

Last edited:
Back