• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Bismuth

Narwhal

Meme Lord
Years
Pok?mon Bismuth

Hello. My name is Narwhal or otherwise known as Matthew. For the longest time I have played ROM hacks and enjoyed them greatly, some even more than some actual official games. Today I'm here to officially start recruitment for my Fire Red Fakemon ROM hack Pok?mon Bismuth. I? hoping with the help from some of you amazing people I can continue to make this hack amazing and fun to play for all people in the coming months.

Story: The story takes place in the Alpux region, a quite interesting region known for it's highly variated biomes and land. Alpux is also known for having a lot of different Pok?mon from far away regions. The protagonist who has now turned 15 is ready to meet with Professor Hickory. You are then given the choice of three adorable starters that are exclusive to the game. After going through the first gym you are met by Team Prime who have been up to no good in the region for the longest time. Lead by Tristan a stealthy and schemy entrepreneur, their goal is to mine all of the precious gems and minerals from the ground so they can create a monopoly on all of those kinds of goods. You as the protagonist, with the help from some new faces and some you may know and love, will try to destroy the empire Tristan is attempting to create from the inside out.

Features(Ones in red are already applied in game):
60 Brand new pok?mon are introduced in this & over 400 realmon from all gens
3 Brand New Typings: Sound, Cosmic, Light, and Beast
The ability to use another repel after finishing one off
Re-Battling Gym Leaders

Progress: We have gotten the title screen and some of the new pokemon inserted into the game. I have also mapped out and successfully ran a demo for the first gym

Screenshots:
Imgur Album

Current Team:
Narwhal(Me):Leader
Acorn(Chris):Concept artist
SinnamonSpades: Spriter
Apparent: Music Maker
Soulcast: Tileset maker

We are currently in need of:
-More spriters to make fakemon sprites based off concept art given or free draw yourself

How To Apply:
Follow this format when applying

Skill(s):
Past Experience:
Contact Information(Discord preferably):
Time Zone:
How much can you help out on any given day:
Anything else you want to say about yourself:

Thanks to everyone in advance who takes the time to apply for this great hack.

If you would like to contact me my Discord is Matthew?(#9890). I'm also in the Pok?Community Discord if that helps. :)

Last edited:

Narwhal

Meme Lord
Years
Decided to revive this thread hoping i can get some progress started again. I need people for every kind of position

Back