• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The M-Factor

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
PUT ME ON THAT LIST. I NEVER LEAVE NU/W AND THAT'S A PLUS. :D

Also I do Mexican Ballet Folklorico if that counts as a special talent.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Yay for pretty first post! Can someone with the authority level that I'm soon to have change the thread title to ☆ The M-Factor ☆ ? <3

Megan you're entered! And was that an entry from Nick or just a standard expected boast?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I spam Black and White with crazy theories all the time, something a lot of you can't do. If Nick's not participating I'll win, since although he can make more spammy posts a day, nobody can beat me in general other than him. So totally entering.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I spam Black and White with crazy theories all the time, something a lot of you can't do. If Nick's not participating I'll win, since although he can make more spammy posts a day, nobody can beat me in general other than him. So totally entering.

There is a sign-up form for a reason y'know, gosh. Some people. /mutters

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Oh **** the sign up form.

Special talent? Crazier than all B/W regulars combined.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Happyblackman.jpg

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I could beat any of you in anything, so it's really not a competition at all.

Was that a sign up or... FOR **** SAKE GUYS HOW HARD IS IT TO USE A ****ING FORM HERE YOU GO FOR **** SAKE

Username:
Why are you entering:
What section will you be spamming?:
What is your special talent?:

kthx&bi <3

Back