• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2010] Pokémon Sienna - Complete Version Released

Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2015
Use Lips101 for the .ips file (google it) or HackMew's A-Ptch for the .aps file and patch it to the ROM.

Just wanted to re-open the thread so that I could recruit a beta tester for Sienna. I don't a regular beta tester I want an ideas man to bounce the hack back and forth between and I don't want them to hold back on anything. (Note: This isn't an easy job and will involve the hack being replayed multiple times.)

It works, thank you very much! I'm enjoying your hack so far.

Years
  • Seen May 27, 2013
Looks like Sienna's coming back! Love this hack, looking forward to any updates. Sorry I can't be of any help though.

xxScarletDragonxx

Food Lover
Years
Oh my gosh I'm so excited. This was the first pokemon hack I ever played and actually the main reason I joined this website!! I might start a new game. I just love this to death. :D

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Oh my gosh I'm so excited. This was the first pokemon hack I ever played and actually the main reason I joined this website!! I might start a new game. I just love this to death. :D
I'm working hard to make Beta 4 well worth the 2 and a half year wait. It's basically going to be a revamped and extended Beta 3 with Beta 5 being the finished game with afterstory quests.

Semi-full list of differences from Beta 3:

• More custom Pokémon
  • New maps
  • New events
  • New tiles
  • Physical/Special Split
  • Day/Night System
  • New battle backgrounds
  • New battle interface
  • 'Final showdown' with Team Rocket at Orinoco's TV Station
  • The battle of all ages in The Haven land against Gralite
  • Byan City Gym Challenge
  • Pokémon League Elite Four Challenge
  • Follow-up battle against a resting Lugia
Plus others!

As I never like to leave a post empty-handed here is a couple of teasershots:

19nnk3.png
307xcvk.png

Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2020
I'm happy the thread is back up Manipulation. It saddened me when it was closed, because I thought you were down. Although, this has renewed my hope! I'm glad you've continued work on it. Keep it up, the game looks even better than before. I'll support it in any way that I possibly can ^_^ :)

wilso

Grass Master
Years
awsome this hacks back and better than ever, any 3rd gen hack that has the Physical/Special Split is 10/10 >.<

Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2013
Woah, it's my first time I tested Pokemon hacks.

Now I understand why peolpe admire them so much, I love this x)!

Logan

Years
33tp380.png

Just showing off the re-map of Rhine Village and the fact it now has a Safari Zone. I'd also like to announce that Sienna's Gym order has been shuffled about a little, I hope this makes the game more well-rounded and even more of a difference from Beta 3. (You'll barely recognise Voultan I promise.)

Al3x

Pokémon Fan
Years
33tp380.png

Just showing off the re-map of Rhine Village and the fact it now has a Safari Zone. I'd also like to announce that Sienna's Gym order has been shuffled about a little, I hope this makes the game more well-rounded and even more of a difference from Beta 3. (You'll barely recognise Voultan I promise.)
Freakin' awesome! Looking forward to more progress!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 18, 2020
33tp380.png

Yay, glad this is back loved the fakemons the first time I played this, I assume from the Gym's being re-ordered that this will lessen all the backtracking as well :D

Logan

Years
I've updated the entire first post with a new design and added a complete new set of screenshots if you're interested.

HELP NEEDED: I need someone who can create tilesets for gym interiors and puzzles for them. I'm wanting to re-do the majority of the 8 gyms of Voultan and I'm completely uncreative and would like some help :).

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
I've updated the entire first post with a new design and added a complete new set of screenshots if you're interested.

HELP NEEDED: I need someone who can create tilesets for gym interiors and puzzles for them. I'm wanting to re-do the majority of the 8 gyms of Voultan and I'm completely uncreative and would like some help :).
Does this mean an update of this game will occur soon?

Years
  • Seen Aug 20, 2013
I loved the hack but is it made on purpose that when I go to the last gym the game frozes?

Logan

Years
I loved the hack but is it made on purpose that when I go to the last gym the game frozes?
The last Gym isn't accessible in the released Beta, I can only assume you're trying to use walkthrough walls codes to get into it :P.

Years
  • Seen Aug 20, 2013
The last Gym isn't accessible in the released Beta, I can only assume you're trying to use walkthrough walls codes to get into it :P.

I don't, there's a note on the entry of the gym, I press A and then the game freezes c:
Ok, i though there was something wrong with my rom ahaha

Back