• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
9/10

Nicely organized, especially compared to what you had prior to that~ However, the yellows used to indicate that the Masuda Method got you your Typhlosion is a bit of a pain to the eyes :<

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
I haven't the slightest clue what series that lil guy/gurl is from but it looks sooooo cute. good use of css, and layout. 8/10.

o3o

Years
9.7/10

It's simple, but bright and the icons are beautiful. The only thing that sliiiightly annoys me is the fact that the text in the middle doesn't match the length of the icons. Maybe adding more text or using CSS to widen the space between the letters would sort that out.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
10/10

Derozio did a good job with the image and the rest~ For once, the image doesn't look too overdone (I've always thought some of the graphics he's made look like they've used too many brushes/C4Ds/etc.), and the bottom part is just lovely~

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
Years
-10/10 looks very interestin :D Only maybe make it a little bit less advertising, and it says "view that aswell" as if you need to do it.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
I guess it's a nice way of doing thinks if you don't know your way around CSS, I myself am a shiny collector so I like it, layout is nice but it seems a little chunky. I'll give you a nice 7/10. ;)

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Rainbow Dash is better!

Applejack!<3 :3 I love the overall signature. Although my only none-good point is the quote, give it some codes or something. :P 10/10<3

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
10/10.

The colours go brilliantly with your avatar, and your personality. It's One Piece, and it's Ace to boot.
The text box belows blends in nicely, and doesn't interfere at all. A very, very, spectacular signature.

Cid

Years
6.5/10

I think you were aiming for simplicity here. I'm not sure if it's the kind of simplicity that suits a signature at the moment...or a user title (what you put in the space that usually says "Beginning Trainer"). Therefore, I think you could do much more to make it look less like a misplaced user title. For example, besides adding a little more text (if you would like to), you can add some formatting to your text such as color and font, a small image like a .gif that may be relevant to the quotes in your sig or to your avatar, your favorite symbols (like a ★, → or » maybe), or even all of those if it works for you. So yeah, I think you should take advantage of the formatting options a signature has that user titles don't have. :)

But, if you really love simplicity, then don't worry, I think your signature is fine. I find the phrase cute, even. And I like your username and avatar, too. :3

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Pretty awesome, I love the graphic design of the image, good use of CSS, but I think the fades kinda annoy me as little and I'm not too sure the font fits in well, but thats just my opinion anyway.

8.9/10

Cid

Years
10/10

I think yours just looks wonderful. The colors are vibrant, the text is pleasing to the eye, everything is organized, and it features the new Pokemon anime series that I love, too.
I give you a ten, because I can't think of much that can be improved. XD
Wait, maybe the text could be positioned better...I don't know, maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back