• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2010] Pokémon Sienna - Complete Version Released

Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2012
Congratulations on getting hack of the year! Pokemon Sienna is going to be popular, being stickied now :P

Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2016
Congratulations on getting Hack of the Year! :D

However, my game freezes when I try to enter the secret path in Colt Path after pressing the button in the trees. I would really like to try this hack out but I'm afraid I can't even get past the beginning ;[

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2011
Sienna is an awesome hack, and I'm currently doing a playthrough of it on Youtube. I hope you make more hacks in the future. :)

E.C.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 28, 2021
Although i disagreed on that pokemon sienna should be the hack of the year, I'll show respect by saying, congrats on hack of the year. it is a great game by the way, but i think there were some better hacks out there.

Years
  • Seen Sep 13, 2022
"Congratulations on getting Hack of the Year!

However, my game freezes when I try to enter the secret path in Colt Path after pressing the button in the trees. I would really like to try this hack out but I'm afraid I can't even get past the beginning ;["

Well for me an error message appears saying that the "rom image crashed" and the emulator shuts down.
I use No$gba

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
Congratulations on getting Hack of the Year! :D

However, my game freezes when I try to enter the secret path in Colt Path after pressing the button in the trees. I would really like to try this hack out but I'm afraid I can't even get past the beginning ;[
Sounds like a bad ROM. Or are you playing on an emulator other than VBA?

Although i disagreed on that pokemon sienna should be the hack of the year, I'll show respect by saying, congrats on hack of the year. it is a great game by the way, but i think there were some better hacks out there.
And you came here to say this... why, again?

Sienna is an awesome hack, and I'm currently doing a playthrough of it on Youtube. I hope you make more hacks in the future. :)
First he has to finish this one, doesn't he :P

"Congratulations on getting Hack of the Year!

However, my game freezes when I try to enter the secret path in Colt Path after pressing the button in the trees. I would really like to try this hack out but I'm afraid I can't even get past the beginning ;["

Well for me an error message appears saying that the "rom image crashed" and the emulator shuts down.
I use No$gba
You should use VBA for playing not only this hack, but any other hacks as well. If it still doesn't work, you should try downloading a new ROM.

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2011
orinoco city

hey wondering if anyone can help me with orinoco city. having trouble figuring out if im supppose to fight team rocket in the tower or not??

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2011
First, congrats on getting Hack of the Year.

Second, I seem to be having a problem patching the Beta 3.1 .ips file. I'm on a mac, so I'm using UIPS, but when I try to patch the file the program just sits there and doesn't do anything. Do you have any clue what's going on?

Edit: Specifically, it is only the .ips file for Sienna that won't patch. Other hacks' .ips files work fine with UIPS.

Edit 2: More specifically, 2.22 will patch fine, but 3 and 3.1 won't.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2017
gr if you use focus punch on the tree near where you get focus punch, it freezes your game :(

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Congratulations on winning the Hack of the Year!

I just started playing this hack... and I noticed something. Someone forgot that the game can do stereo sound, just that the music isn't in stereo. Will that be fixed?

Besides that, will the HELP System be edited? Apparently, that is still left untouched.

Also, how should I send in reports about... umm... typos?

Anyway, this hack... I think it might be enjoyable. Maybe I'll keep reporting in.

Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2012
I'm a bit of a nub but can someone point me in the direction I need to go to after the first gym? I beat the gym, got the egg from Max but it seems like Ganges Town is just a dead end. I've talked to everyone here and the only one noteworthy is the old man that says talk to him after I've gotten two badges ;x

EDIT: Never mind I figured it out @__@

Last edited:

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
I was trying to find this post, I thought you quit, but I did not expect this to win HOTY,but I'm happy it did.So,I just wanted to say congrats to you and Chibi Robo, and I can't wait for this hack to be finished

Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2012
Anyone know where exactly to get a Necromans / Viscemans? There's a sign in Vrai Cave that says Warning! Necromans About! but I've yet to run into one. Are they only in a specific room or something?

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2020
Just started this after some help about getting it working :D

Looks brilliant so far, out of interest who are these starter Pokémon?

Do you think you will do an 8th gym or is this a final version?

theoriginaljohn

The Fire Element
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 11, 2011
hey guys, thanks for the Pokemon sienna, but i didn't finish it yet.
the reasons:
-the game just freeze when i reach the last gym in bayn city
-i still can't enter the TV station
-i still can't enter the center in Nile City.

bugs:
-never try to fly or you will enter like an "infinite loop"
-the maps never looks the same, when checking them from some houses.
-we get the pokenav and we don't/can't use it.

it still nice one because:
i can easly get stones for evolution
i liked the scenario and the idea that we can't prevent team rocket from capturing the lengendary pokemons

Years
  • Seen Sep 13, 2022
Well I didn't have problems by using fly (but I used it just once)

But my game also got freezed when I tried to read what was written on bayn city's gym...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 23, 2011
First, congrats on getting Hack of the Year.

Second, I seem to be having a problem patching the Beta 3.1 .ips file. I'm on a mac, so I'm using UIPS, but when I try to patch the file the program just sits there and doesn't do anything. Do you have any clue what's going on?

Edit: Specifically, it is only the .ips file for Sienna that won't patch. Other hacks' .ips files work fine with UIPS.

Edit 2: More specifically, 2.22 will patch fine, but 3 and 3.1 won't.

Can someone help me out? I think I might have the same problem as this guy.

I can't seem to patch the file. I'm on a mac and am using Pkm Fire Red as the input, but when I go to select something for the Patch File, it won't let me chose the file I downloaded (3.1, 3 or 2.2).

Any help is appreciated :)

NejiForce

Kh-Fan
Years
Sorry for some strange reasons :D
I did NOT read evrything so sry if something changed
The Tiles are not changed completely :It´s okay but i´m not a fan of standard(style) tiles
to rate the new:Water great flowers cool does really look good with the Ground but not really with the trees...
Cave cool but would be strange to have this big stilechanges between the look outside and inside wich changes instantly
Flowers great style harmones with the standard stuff
Now somthing I like more:the sprites...great genial cool choose which you like
theyre damn awesome
all in allI like the hack keep up the work please

Back