• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Pokemon Claim Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Sorry Rooke and arcanineflames23, neither of you have the minimum 100 posts required to claim Pokemon.

Everyone else's claims have been added to the list. I got a bit behind there, didn't I? ^^;

CptSwaggerPants

Hi, I'm John Wayne..JK, I CAMP
Years
Arbok ★ CptSwaggerPants
Oshawott ★ CptSwaggerPants
Servine ★ CptSwaggerPants
Seviper ★ CptSwaggerPants
Skuntank ★ CptSwaggerPants
Zoroark ★ CptSwaggerPants

Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2011
[Venosaur] ★ [Uade]
[Blastoise] ★ [Uade]
[Charizard] ★ [Uade]
[Deoxys] ★ [Uade]
[Arceus] ★ [Uade]
[Snorlax] ★ [Uade]

Deoxys has always had a special place in my heart, because I watched the movie when I was 8 or 7 and I fell in love with him. Snorlax is a BEAST. The first three starter Pokemon's last evolution stages because they are classics + beasts. And for nostalgia. ;) And lastly Arceus because it has the highest total stat of all Pokemon, not to mention the species is an "Alpha Pokemon" which I find pretty awesome.

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Sorry, Uade, you don't have the minimum 100 posts required to claim Pokemon. When you get that many, do feel free to repost. Preferably without the brackets and in alphabetical order.

Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2011
Oh I'm sorry. I must have missed that rule. Yep I looked back and it is there. Haha my apologies.

Cariad

world.search(you);
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 25, 2023
Kriketot ★ ~Pokemoll~
Leafeon★ ~Pokemoll~

Is this okay?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Sorry, ~Pokemoll~, you need 100 or more posts to be able to claim Pokemon.

Everything has been updated!

Last edited:

Chiar

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 5, 2014
Dratini ★ Chiar
Durant ★ Chiar
Omastar ★ Chiar
Porygon 2 ★ Chiar
Venomoth ★ Chiar
Venipede ★ Chiar