• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Kid Mind

In SPACE!
Years
Oscar felt a bit embarrassed when Daniel mentioned that Mark had asked him to go to the mountains. He hadn't noticed that Mark had said something to Daniel. Taking a few steps back, Oscar was about to leave, so he couldn't embarrass himself anymore, but stopped when Daniel spoke up, followed by Mark.

''Oh...yeah, sure!'' Oscar gave a smile to the two trainers, followed by a few nods to further emphasize the point that he was OK with the plan. ''Uh...'' Quickly glancing around, he spotted a simple grass battlefield and pointed at it. ''How about meeting up there after cleaning up?'' He asked but didn't wait for a response. Instead, he broke into a run, heading towards his dorm to clean up.

''I'll see you guys soon, then!'' Shouting excitedly, he turned and continued to move closer to the Raikou Dorm. Flora was quick to follow her trainer, but not before returning Alexis's wave with one of her own, smiling widely while doing so.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Sam Ryder

Sam sighed as he got off the boat he had arrived in. The island was the same as ever, almost nothing had changed in all those days he had been on leave. The leave had been more troublesome than relaxing, though. The whole stupid family had dropped all his problems on his head and he had had to deal with them. He had hoped to relax a bit after those long classes at the Academy, but nooo, everything had to go wrong when he was concerned.

And not to mention that disastrous field trip last time. That fight with Valorie then Xavier had been hectic, and he felt that he'd made more enemies than friends here. But probably the whole fight with Valorie had been sorted out, so it was only Xavier and his painter buddy Burgh who were a really big pain for him. He just hoped he didn't bump into them in the way in again.

He patted the Pokeballs that were kept in his pocket. He felt safe with his Pokemon, but they were still quite weak. He had not got a single opportunity to train his Pokemon, so adjusting and battling here was going to be a bother.

He made his way up the steps, the whole familiar atmosphere of the Academy pouring over him, and he felt at home once again. For some odd reason he felt a lot more relaxed here than he felt at home. He felt free of pressure here, free of all problems. Yes, the classes were there, but they didn't bother him much. He walked towards the Pokemon Center first, he wanted to check a PC and check out what he had missed.

As he walked towards the Center, he noticed a man tossing a Pokeball in his hands, strolling through the halls. Sam didn't recognize the fellow, and he didn't particularly care about the fellow too. He kept on walking, spotting a few more unfamiliar face, until to his relief he finally spotted somebody he knew, but she looked as grumpy as ever to him. But he didn't particularly care about the emotions of other people either.

"Hey, Valorie!" He yelled, waving his hand to try and grab the attention of the girl.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers

'ah...i know how it is to have a pokemon that likes pranks...' What she looking at her belt for? Perhaps Ruby has the same problem too. Nah, why would she? Kilik was still waiting for a reply from Ruby if she wanted to come. 'Ofcourse, i've nothing else to do anyway.' Then it's settled.

"Great! But we should hurry. Kat might not be waiting for me anymore." Kilik replied. With that said, he started walking the direction to the Suicune Dorms, Mistress following. She then went to Ruby & transformed into her. She looked just like Ruby, except she still had the tail.

"Teehee~ He smells bad because of me. Life is grand. She giggled again. She started running around Ruby all giggly n' stuff. She sure loves pranking.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
"Oh, awesome!" Daniel smiled brightly, following along with the others, sounding rather excited. He had made so many new friends in just one day of being at the academy! And now he was going to have his first battle, and his first –proper- exploration with not just one, but two of them.

As Alice ran up to Mark and began talking to him about the boots he had borrowed, Daniel turned to Oscar, who was pointing out a grassy battlefield on the outskirts of the academy. Daniel nodded firmly, smiling brightly, calling out after Oscar. "Alright! I'll be there as soon as I've given Alex' and myself a bath!"

Watching Oscar run off, Daniel let out a soft, content sigh through his nose, running a hand through his hair. Alexis lifted a paw, waving at Flora with an equally excited smile. She was going to have her first battle, probably against either Flora or Meden! A lot was happening, and it was happening fast. Right now though, she had to clean her fur. It was starting to smell a little, and she didn't want it to crust.

Daniel gave Mark's shoulder a pat after Alice had left, smiling at him. "Alright, I'll go wash up and meet you and Oscar on the field down there in a little bit! Looking forward to going out on a real adventure!" he grinned softly, the excitement starting to get the better of him as he began running towards the academy as well, heading for the Suicune dorm, waving back at Mark, Alexis dashing along next to him, stopping for a moment to wave back at Snype and Thyme, regardless if they'd see her or not. She'd have to clean herself extra well… no point in battling if she was going to do it while looking dirty. She was going to look both dangerous, deadly and beautiful at the same time.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Everyone each headed off to their dorms. He waved back to each of them and started to head over to his dorm, making sure Snype, Thyme, and Len followed. After a bit of walking, the they eventually made it back to the dorm... and boy the smell sure followed. Len was eager to jump into the bathtub. Mark figured he should wash his pokemon off first... he supposed Thyme had herself handled as well. He knew that she was picky about who touched her.

Snype looked around and headed into the small kitchen and lead Thyme over to the sink there to properly get cleaned up.

"Here ya go Thyme! You can get cleaned up in here. I usually get cleaned up in here since the bath tub is a bit too deep for me... though you can go first." Snype said, sitting by the sink. "No rush of course. Take your time. Lemme know if ya need a hand." He teased.

Mark decided to put Len into the shower first to clean himself off. He was a water Pokemon so of course it wouldn't take too long for him to get cleaned up. Snype was well trained enough to get himself cleaned up as well.

Len managed to finish up pretty quickly since the swampy stuff didn't stick onto him. A big advantage to not having fur. He stepped out of the shower and walked back into the main room to give Mark some privacy to take a shower.

Mark proceeded to take off his dirty clothes and jumped on into the shower. It was going to be a long one...

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Brian

Bri griined and hugged Sapphire happily, then immediately let go and blushed heavily, Sprinkles dropping to the ground in an undignified lump.

"U-um... G-good job..." he mumbled, shutting out everything else for the moment. Sprinkles grinned evilly and began walking towards Quillie, growling slightly, until Bouncy burst from her pokeball and glomped him.

"Yay! Sprinkles, wanna play?" she said happily, the igglybuff grinning widely at everyone before bouncing around to Sapphire and Sakutaro. She laughed happily and bounced right up to Sapphire's shoulder.

"Hi! I'm Bouncy!" she said happily before departing, landing on Sprinkles's head again and bouncing right into Bri's arms.

"And... This is Bouncy. She hatched about a week ago, and I've been raising her ever since then." he said quietly, hugging her tightly as Duster patted Sprinkles on the head.

"Heh, she sure is hyper today, huh Sprinkles?" Duster said with a giggle before turning to Quillie. "Oak town is a lot of fun! I've been there a lot! Maybe Brian can show you that Ice Cream shop we all went to!"

"Ice Cream!?" Sprinkles and Bouncy said in unison. Brian blinked. He hadn't been expecting that reaction. He probably had enough money to cover everyone if they wanted Ice Cream, but it would be ok. He'd have fun without it, but Sprinkles and Bouncy were giving him their very best hopeful and pleading looks.

Thyme

Thyme npodded and smiled at Snype.

"Brian... Will be ok for now. He's probably looking for Nova, and I'm not sure I want to be there when he finds him." she said, still a lot scittish of fire types. She followed him back to the dorm and looked around. Seems all boys were messy, but she'd live. She nodded as Snype showed her the sink and hoisted herself up onto the counter. She turned and stared at Snype for a moment, then scowled.

"Ahem! A little privacy!" she said angrily before crossing her arms and glaring at him.

Drake

Drake ignored the girl that passed him wordlessly. Then he paused. Killita's pokeball hit the ground as he missed the toss, and she burst forth with a joyous cry and flew over to Valorie.

"FLLLYYYYGGGGGGOOOOONNNNN!" she cried out happily, knocking the poor girl over and licking her face.

"Ack! Killita! I know you like meeting new people, but get off of her!" he said as he dropped to his knees and grabbed her pokeball up. But by the time he had done so, she had returned to his side, a smug smile on her face. He sighed and walked over to the girl, offering her his hand to help her up.

"Sorry, my Flygon killita is really... Friendly. I'm Draco, and you are?" he said. He didn't think he was mych older than she was, maybe only a four or five years. He sighed as Killita crooned happily at him.

Last edited:
Years
Jack Jacobs

Jack observed the battle keenly, the only good reason he could see for watching trainers battle were to gather strategies and learn there tactics. Jack already knew Lucias pokemon but to watch her battle without actually being in the battle himself would be very useful incase they had to battle again. Jacks attention had shifted to Bree and her pokemon for a second, they were all in line with her farmhouse upbringing all pokemon you would probably see on one. The crowd was still there taking in this fight as well two more suicune dormers another hot battled predicted on the cards right?

Even Blade was following the battle keenly watching as the two pokemon exchange moves and attacks Bree with her Flaffy and Lucia with her Combusken battling it out. At the moment it was even hard to tell who was winning and who had the upperhand over the other. "Uggh" Jack made a silent groan not wanting to upset any of the girls. The battle was going on longer than he first predicted and they still both had two more pokemon to come and fight. (Wondered if they would notice if I sneaked off and did some training) Jack jokingly thought and Blade grinned as well thinking exactly what Jack was. Jack was worried about the development of his other pokemon knowing that he only had three seasoned battlers in Blade, Rocky and Blaze, Giga was strong but experience wise he was lacking so this did concern Jack.

Jack fought through the desire though and if he was going to go and train he probably wouldn't be back for a next couple of hours so best thing to do was to just watch them fight and get it over with.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Snype laughed nervously for a moment when Thyme asked for privacy. Well he planned on that anyways. His ears perked up for a moment as he gave off a bit of a nervous smile. He figured it must have been a girl thing.

"O-oh! Right! Sorry! I'll be on my way!" He said before quickly jumping off of the kitchen counter and began to head out of the room. "Just give me a call when your finished. I gotta look good before heading out on an adventure after all!" Snype said as he exited the kitchen to give Thyme a bit of privacy.

He leaned by the kitchen door so that Snype could hear Thyme just incase. Len was in the room as well and decided to walk over to Snype. He looked like he just got out of the shower himself.

"Looking good Len! You lookin to impress a certain someone?" Snype joked. Len simply laughed.

"Oh comon Snype, we're just friends. You can't go after every single girl you encounter and go head over heals for them. Besides, I'm a water type. She's electric. I doubt it'd work out." Len replied.

"Oh sure sure, hey I'm doing fine with Thyme! You really need to get out there more! You were never the most social type but you seem to be getting alot better at it Len. Just see how it goes with your friend! You might both end up liking each other. Though I'm not one to judge. She probobly just see's you as a friend anyways for all I know. It might just be me being the hopeless romantic I am!" Snype said. Len simply sighed.

Meanwhile Mark was still taking his time in the shower for awhile.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
After a long and slightly exhausting run, Daniel finally reached the Suicune Dorm, breathing out a somewhat exhausted breath of air, bending over for a moment as he tried to catch his breath. "Ph-phew… you're as fast as ever, Alex'!" he commented down to the Raichu coming to a stop next to him, smiling a smile that was tinted a little by pride. "Ra-aaai~"

"Well, we better get up and start with getting you cleaned off… your fur takes a little longer to dry than my skin does. –And- you probably need some food before we head out with Mark and the others!" he paused, but started to walk towards his room, frowning a little. "Hrmh.. we might have to head to the Pokémon Center after the battle with Oscar no matter if you win or lose… unless you can go an entire battle without being hit. And I know you're awesome, but… you know." He smiled down at her and her ears flickered as she strolled along with him, not seeming too bothered by that. "Ai-chh."

As they reached his room and he opened it, let Alexis in and walked in himself, he stretched out with a little grunt, happy with the immense amount of space in his room. He glanced a little around and shook his head a little. "I really don't deserve all of this luxury… mrph." He shrugged his shoulders and moved over to the bathroom door, opening it to a room that was almost as big as the other room. "Whoooa… Alex', come check this out! There's a bath –and- a shower!"

Alexis strolled in on all four and looked around, not looking all too impressed, but rather curious instead, moving around to the various applications and having a sniff at them. Meanwhile, Daniel turned on the water fossets, allowing nice, warm water to sprinkle into the tub while he found a brush and some soap, squirting a bit of the soap into the tub, creating a nice, foamy top. He turned off the water after a while, glancing over at Alexis.

"Alright, come on over here, you. We need to make you look sparkly-clean for your battle, right?" Alexis, very much agreeing with this, turned about, her tail swinging a little behind her as she moved over and climbed into the tub, letting out a –very- content murr, sinking into the water, her eyes closing. "Chhhhuuuu~" "Mmmmh, this is great… I wonder if Len and Snype are getting just as good a treatment as I am~"

Daniel smiled and gave her head a little ruffle. "I'll let you soak a bit while I take a shower, then come out and brush your fur, alright? Enjoy yourself!" he said, putting down the brush as he undressed and stepped into the shower, extremely happy with finally being able to get rid of both the guck from the swamp, and the saliva that had started to crust on his skin and clothes. He winced. He'd also have to get some new clothes, though he supposed that gave him an option to put on his good old, orange and yellow jacket which he had gotten to commemorate Alexis' evolution into a Raichu. For now, he would enjoy his shower.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Ruby Destiny

"Great! But we should hurry. Kat might not be waiting for me anymore." Kilik responded.

'Kat?' Ruby asked. 'We're going to her? Great!' Ruby is a little more happier than she was already today. She and Kat had so much fun in class, she hopes that she is in the same class again with her tomorrow, oh and it would be more fun if Kilik was also in the same class.

Ruby notices Kilik's Zorua took her form and was running around her. "Hey! That's my work!" Yuki came out of her pokeball and also transformed into Ruby. 'Oh arceus...' Ruby comments.

'I've got an good idea!' Yuki transforms into Kilik. "I'll take form of your trainer while you took form of mine." Yuki is getting excited.

Hikari jumps from Ruby's shoulder and sits down on the ground, watching everything.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Maxwell Leggingsteele
Academy Grounds
----------------------------------------

Maxwell whistled as Sapph caught the Pokémon,
"Nice catch!" he said. "Y'know Sapph, I would maybe wanna battle you. That new Pokémon of yours seems like it got some moves!"

But then, something unexpected happened. Brian walked up and hugged her! From what Maxwell knew about Brian, he was a shy type who was the last person to do something like this to a "new friend". But everyone seems to be full of surprises...
"Nice going Bri, you're a real laides-man aren't you?" Maxwell thought. On the outside he just smiled like he knew something the others didn't...

Quillie stared at Sprinkles as he came closer,
[What do ya' want kid?] he asked.

[I bet he wants to kick your butt!] Katam said as he peered down on Quillie.

[Shut up frogface.] the Quilava responded.

[TOADface if you would.] Katam replied.

[Whatever...] Quillie just rolled his eyes. The Tympole then jumped down from his trainer's arms and landed in the middle of the group.

[Hi everyone, I'm Katam! How do you do?] he said cheerfully.

At the sound of a certain Igglybuff appearing, Slacket awoke. Like an Emolga he jumped down from Maxwell's head, assuming the "Air Hug"-position while heading straight for Bouncy. Quillie noticed this and quickly blocked the Slakoth's way with a Double Kick.

[Oh, no. You are not suffocating that poor little Igglybuff with your hugs!] he said and looked at Slackey. The sloth-Pokémon let out an "Oh fooey" and fell to the ground.
[You know, it's good that you generally never fight back Slackey.] Quillie laughed, [Unlike YOU.] he turned to Wilson. The Swinub just oinked in agreement,

[If I wouldn't be here to stop you from doing stupid things, then you'd be dead by now. Or at leats missing a few bones here and there...] he said happily. [Oooh, stop talking about Ice Cream! I'm getting even more hungry!]

[Icecreamicecreamicecreamicecreamicecreamicecreamicecreamicecreamicecreamicecreamicecreamicecreamicecream!!!] Quillie said just to annoy. Wilson quickly bashed the Fire-type so that he fell flat on his butt.
[Oh it's ON!] Quillie exclaimed and assumed a battle-stance.

[Not in front of the children~] Wilson said teasingly. Quillie just muttered something and turned away.

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
Bree Hastings
________________________________________________________​

The Thunderwave had hit Tyro, and he struggles. Now that he was paralyzed it would be harder to dodge and not all his moves would work. "Tyro, go in close and hit Toffee with a Double Kick!" Would it work? Not every move would work, but even if it did hit Toffee is very determined and is atleast a okay challenge. Tyro managed to make his move, he got in close and kicked Toffee with his left leg, and then his right. Toffee was smacked back but managed to land on her feet. She had some dirt mark on her right side, but wasn't to weak yet. This was getting intense, if Toffee could atleast beat Tyro then they would probably have taken out the strongest pokemon. No offence to the other's. Toffee panted then stopped, and gave a loud battle cry.

"That's tha spirit Toffee! Alright now, use Wild Charge!" Now it was time to get physical. Wild Charge was a strong move, to use, and since Tyro was paralyzed there was a strong chance of it hitting the foe. Toffee gave a smirk and then started to prickle with electricity. She gave a bleat then began to charge towards Tyro. The Mareep was very confident, Toffee had now made it near to Tyro and charged against him. The Combusken had allot of electricy sparks around him, meanwhile Toffee was already leaping back to Bree. "Great job y'all!" She shouted to Toffee, which was standing in pride. "Now make shure that you dodge any incoming attacks!" She cheered on. Meanwhile Porkers sat down, staring at Tyro curiously.

His eye's gleamed with excitement, frankly he kinda hoped that Toffee would lose so that he would fight Tyro.

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
Years
Amanda Smith

Amanda nodded "most likely" she whispered as they went a little further into the dark hallway. Looking around shining the flashlight she froze and smiled spotting an Abra. "found one" she said levitating Shadow's pokeball and calling out the Mime Jr. quietly. "Shadow use Thunderbolt" she whispered smiling as Shadow sent a bolt of electricity at the Abra.

the Abra responded by hitting Shadow with a punch surrounded by ice making Shadow cry out. "Use Attract and then Thunderbolt again" she said frowning when attract did nothing. "Same Gender as me" Shadow said to her Telepathically getting hit with fire punch right before he attacked with Thunderbolt paralyzing the Abra. Amanda smiled again and tossed the Pokeball at the Abra who disappeared into it. The ball shook a few times and then clicked. "Great Job Shadow" Amanda said happily returning her Mime Jr quickly and levitating her new Pokemon's pokeball over to her. "lets get out of here"

Sapphire Dillon

Sapphire smiled and blushed when Brian hugged her "T-Thanks" she said shyly before picking up Sakutaro and hugging him before setting the Flareon back on the ground. "Great job buddy" she whispered before seeing Bouncy in Bri's arms. "aww she's so cute" Sapphire said happily before looking at Max.

"Thanks" she said happily. "I know just what to call her" she said sending out her new Pokemon and getting on her knees. "I'm gonna name you Bea, Welcome to the team and I'm sure we'll get along great" she said happily before standing up holding Bea in her arms. "So off to Oak town then?"

Last edited:

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard​

Just as Tyro finished his attack he jumped back only for the paralysis to kick in. Sparks of electricity discharged from him as he was powerless to move. Toffee took the opportunity to use a Wild Charge and slammed right into Tyro. Thanks to the Bulk Up Tyro took less damage, but he still took damage none the less. Tyro gritted his teeth as he struggled to move his limbs, but to no avail.

"Tyro, once you can move again use a Flamethrower!" Lucia bit her lip, under these conditions Tyro was a sitting psyduck. She hadn't had much experience with her pokemon getting hit with status effects, so all she had to do now was wait for Tyro to snap out of it and shoot out his attack. If the attack hit that might just be the last straw to take out Toffee.

Tyro groaned and once again struggled to move. Lucia looked over at Porkers and a source of inspiration hit her. "Tyro, you still have to fight Porkers! Lose now and you won't get that chance!"

Tyro's eyes flashed as he managed to force his head up and cried out as he let out a flamethrower right at Toffee. Lucia smiled, this would probably be the only time she could motivate him enough to fight against the paralysis, but once that Tepig got onto the field then that inspiration would be lost.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Rafael looked around and saw that he was alone except for his Pikachu. He looked at his Pikachu and it ran towards Rafael and hopped on his shoulders. Rafael slightly smiled and started to walk towards the dorm. He was startled a little bit when he stepped on a branch and it made a crunching sound. He then noticed a small whimpering sound and he walked closer to it. He saw that it was a Riolu that looked scared and lonely. I saw that it wasn't just any wild Pokemon. He knew that meant that it had a trainer.

" Ri-Riolu " The Riolu said and Rafael saw that a group of Pidgey was attacking it. Rafael decided then that he had to help the Riolu out.

" Pikachu use a Electro Ball attack on the group of Pidgey " The Pikachu smiled and a ball rose from it's tail and flew towards the Pidgey knocking each of them out. The Riolu ran towards Rafael and the Pikachu and hugged them. They hugged the Riolu back. The Rioku wanted to join their team so Rafael tapped it on the head with a Pokeball. The Pokeball shook a few times and then glowed.

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
Bree Hastings
________________________________________________________​

Toffee seemed weak, using Wild Charge probably wore her out. "Tyro, once you can move again use a Flamethrower!" Bree heard Lucia call out to the Combusken. Porkers looked worried, he really wanted to fight Tyro probably. And soon the Paralyzing would wear off so it would be more of a challenge. Sitting straight, Porkers let some fire breath out of his nose before standing up and continuing to cheer. The little Tepig stared at Tyro while doing, but once he heard his name from Lucia he stared at her. "Tyro, you still have to fight Porkers! Lose now and you won't get that chance!" Lucia had said. Was that supposed to inspire Tyro Either way it seemed to work.

Tyro had used a fully charged Flamethrower right at Toffee, the poor Mareep wouldn't be able to survive any longer. Toffee ran and tried to dodge the Flamethrower attack, but it was too late. Toffee was hit. She landed right infront of Bree, with swirly fainted eye's. Sighing, Bree took Toffee's pokeball and brought her back in. "Great job buddy, now ya take a nice 'n' long rest." She said just before Toffee left. Bree took a deep breath and turned to look at Porkers. "You'r up lil' buddy, show 'emm wat'cha got!" Porkers looked super exited. The Tepig charged onto the field in a battle pose. "Teeeeepig!" (Your's goin' down!) He called out to Tyro.

Bree noticed that Tyro had no more sparks going on him, seemed like the Paralyze wore off. Too bad, atleast Porkers had a status infection move to. "Ready now Porkers? Well start off nice 'n' easy with a Tackle!" Bree called out. Porkers nodded. Fire type moves wouldn;t be so effective against fire types, so it would be best to use other type moves such as Tackle. Porkers shook his head and charged at Tyro really fast, Porkers was the fastest Tepig on the farm. Tackling Tyro, he leaped back in pride. "Tepig!" (Bring it on!) He shouted, in a friendly foe way.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers

'Kat?' Ruby was surprised. 'We're going to her? Great!' Either she was only acquaintent with Kat yesterday, or they were in the same class. Either way, at least Kilik doesn't have to introduce them both.

When Mistress stopped running & giggling, another Zorua came out from Ruby's belt. "Hey! That's my work!" & she turns into her trainer. So funny! 'I've got an good idea!' Now the Zorua turns into Kilik? Now this is too hilarious! "I'll take form of your trainer while you took form of mine." Mistress was already in Ruby's form, but meh.

"I already am~" Mistress giggled again & started running around, flailing her tail around.

Now nearing the Suicune dorms, Kilik couldn't see Kat outside. Guess she was inside her dorm. He asked one of the Suicune students where Kat's dorm room was. The student was disgusted by his swamp stench. Her room was pointed out, so now Kilik & Ruby headed their way to her room.

"Man, our Zorua's are a real handful." Kilik said. If they had any more, their'd be too many of the same person right now.

(Ooc: Now for Ruby to say something about Zoruas, so Kiyoko can overhear it & get scared.)

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Ruby Destiny

It was pretty fun to see the Zorua's have so much fun together. Soon they reached the suicune dorms, a student was getting disgusted by Kilik's stench, Ruby already got used to it.

'Man, our zorua's are a real handful.' Kilik commented when they almost reached Kat's room.

'Yes they sure are.' Ruby replied. 'My Zorua comes from a lab.' Ruby says.

(Ooc: kiyoko's misunderstanding can begin :) )

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Lincoln West

Lincoln stood there, feeling more than a little gormless, as Manda unerringly tracked down exactly the pokemon she wanted and caught it not only extremely quickly and without any difficulity, but also while he added absoloutely nothing to the endeavour other than mild moral support. He supposed her own psychic abilities had helped her feel out the location of the Abra. Or something like that.​

"Uh, wow. That was like, super impressive... I guess we'll go then, before something decides to, like, jump out at us, y'know?"​

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

Kiyoko.gif

❂ BOLD STEP ❂
GlowLine.gif

Kiyoko relaxed at the feeling of Star curling around him and keeping him warm. He didn't reply, and instead snuggled his body closer to hers. She's so caring.... Though, he felt nervous hearing multiple footsteps outside, he tried to remain calm. However, one comment he simply couldn't ignore. The faint sound of a voice he heard through the wall said, "My Zorua comes from a lab." Kiyoko's eyes widened in sudden panic. O-Oh no... They're back for me! They've found me! What do I do?? In a rushed jolt of adrenaline brought on by fear, he quickly took the illusion of the small child, and as an extra precaution, concealed and altered his own aura to match that of a little human boy.

They're coming straight here... The boy let out a slight, near-silent whimper, composed of pure fear. He hugged Star against his chest, crawling back to the corner of the bed against the wall, his knees up against Star. He was curled into a ball with her, watching the door with panic-stricken light purple eyes.

Back