• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WHAT!? what do you mean we ran out of it!

Years
My roommate requires soda, juice, and milk. So we almost always have that.

As for me, things vary so much between week to week and what I'm craving... the only thing I must have just in case is red pepper flakes. It tastes good on so many things!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Coca-Cola. I am addicted to it, and whenever we don't have any cans or bottles left I freak out haha. It's an addiction I really need to break ;-;

Years
NO! PEPSI! I love pepsi though, take that over coca-cola any day. Although coke goes on sale more often than pepsi.

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
Years
I kicked whatever 'addiction' I had to soft drink a month or so ago on doctor's orders (apparently they exacerbate the gastrointestinal issues I've been having for the past decade), so that certainly wouldn't be an essential.

I have an odd quirk in which I'll eat cereal out of the box whenever I'm hungry. Whether it be the afternoon or the dead of night, if I'm hungry, I'll eat some cereal. Thus, if we're out of cereal (preferably trash like Crunchy Nut or Nutri-Grain) I'll pester my mum to buy some next time she visits the grocery store. I just can't be without my boxes of cereal, because I don't enjoy eating anything nearly as much as cereal when I'm really hungry and it's not kosher to have a large meal.

Sanguine

malignant narcissist
Years
I can't wake up and start my day properly without going into the kitchen and getting a waffle first. If we are out, I can sometimes substitute them for blueberry muffins, but I'll end up nagging my sisters to go out and buy some.

oooh, belgian chocolate covered waffles <3

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Honestly? Nothing. A few years ago, I would have said something like Coke because I drank so much of it and always had it in the house. But nowadays I drink it a lot less and, when I do get the urge, I can just go across the road to a 24-hour petrol station. Sure, I have to make myself look vaguely decent and not like a homeless person (and shoes, bleh!) but, if anything, it makes me want to have it less, which is a good thing, all things considered!

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
Years
I need frozen raspberries. Need, need, need. I finished them all yesterday and honestly I had a pretty crappy day today because I just need my frozen raspberries lol. They're so good...

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Ice for cold drinks, pretty much a nessesity for me in summer time. Soda, cause I'm addicted ;; and Chili Garlic sauce, that stuff is good on a lot of things.

Back