• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ΩRαS] Whirl Islands' Finest (250+ pentagon marked flawless shinies... and more)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fokko

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 7, 2014
sure, I'll make a deal with you then

sorry, I already have a -atk timid yveltal

alright just added you. My fc is in my signature and ign is jr. After this, please post our trade on my trade review. It is in my signature.

Fokko

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 7, 2014
aeroblast. I need you to post our trade on my trade review. It is in my signature. Thank YOu. Just did your trade review.

Years
Yo, I got several pokemon for your dex entries if you're interested. Here's what I can offer:

-Dragonair
-Dragonite
-Ampharos and it's Evo. line
-Salamence and it's Evo. line (I'd like this one back though)
-Magikarp
-Drifblim
-Drifloon
-Flygon
-Garchomp

IGN: Hazjuro
FC: 3626-0190-4128

I'm from GMT +8 and it's still a holiday here so I'm free most times, just quote me with your preferred times and I'll see if I can make it!

Years
Yo, I got several pokemon for your dex entries if you're interested. Here's what I can offer:

-Dragonair
-Dragonite
-Ampharos and it's Evo. line
-Salamence and it's Evo. line (I'd like this one back though)
-Magikarp
-Drifblim
-Drifloon
-Flygon
-Garchomp

IGN: Hazjuro

I'm from GMT +8 and it's still a holiday here so I'm free most times, just quote me with your preferred times and I'll see if I can make it!

I won't keep any of your Pokemon. We just exchange your Pokemon back and forth, and after that, I'll give you one of the shinies on my list. (you can put up anything you want for it)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Is your shop currently up to date? Haven't found anything interesting enough so far, but I'll probably need to look more into it.

Some what and some what not, but if you tell me I can look, I know I have many 6IV pokes that are not completely listed just yet, I try to work on my down time on it, but not getting enough in there just yet, I can give more than one for it, need the mewtwo badly.

Years
Some what and some what not, but if you tell me I can look, I know I have many 6IV pokes that are not completely listed just yet, I try to work on my down time on it, but not getting enough in there just yet, I can give more than one for it, need the mewtwo badly.

I can wait until your shop is updated.

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
I'm interested in the following events:
Umbreon, Sylveon, Scizor

I can offer any of the following near flawless/flawless kalos bred shinies for them:

5 IV Timid Froakie @protean
5 IV Adamant Larvitar @Guts EM Stealth Rock, Dragon Dance
5 IV Careful Sableye @Prankster EM Recover
5 IV Naive Squirtle @Torrent
5 IV Jolly Furfrou @Fur Coat
5 IV Quiet Solosis @Magic guard

Years
I'm interested in the following events:
Umbreon, Sylveon, Scizor

I can offer any of the following near flawless/flawless kalos bred shinies for them:

5 IV Timid Froakie @protean
5 IV Adamant Larvitar @Guts EM Stealth Rock, Dragon Dance
5 IV Careful Sableye @Prankster EM Recover
5 IV Naive Squirtle @Torrent
5 IV Jolly Furfrou @Fur Coat
5 IV Quiet Solosis @Magic guard

I have all of them, sorry.

tomxike13

tomxike13
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 19, 2015
Hey! I'm interested in the tentacool and koffing, would you be interest in:

shiny 6ivs HA timid Froakie, shiny 6ivs HA Impish chespin, shiny 5ivs timid treecko, shiny 5ivs shroomish, shiny 5ivs Timid HA vulpix, shiny 5ivs Jolly HA Starly, shiny 5ivs adamant HA Heracross, shiny 5ivs Adamant Cranidos, shiny 5ivs Bold Yamask

I'll provide more info if interested but I can guaranteed you right now all is UT and have Eggmoves (except for froakie).

Years
I won't keep any of your Pokemon. We just exchange your Pokemon back and forth, and after that, I'll give you one of the shinies on my list. (you can put up anything you want for it)

Alright, just state your time zone and a time suitable for you (I'm GMT +8) but I still should be able to make whatever time you state . Here's the exact list of what I have to offer:

-Gabite
-Lairon
-Aggron
-Drifloon
-Shelgon
-Salamence
-Skrelp
-Dragonair
-Flygon
-Magikarp
-Mamoswine
-Hydreigon
-Axew
-Larvitar
-Tyrogue
-Vibrava
-Metang
-Jolteon
-Dragalge
-Krokorok
-Lunatone

I'd like the shiny 6IV Adamant Charizard for the first 10. If you'd like 20, (totals to 22), I'd also like the shiny 5IV Lucario with HA & EM Bullet Punch. Whatever you didn't pick I'll go add them up with more pokemon I'm going to transfer from B/W.

IGN: Hazjuro (Haxxeren on Pokemon Y)

Thanks!

Last edited:
Years
Hey! I'm interested in the tentacool and koffing, would you be interest in:

shiny 6ivs HA timid Froakie, shiny 6ivs HA Impish chespin, shiny 5ivs timid treecko, shiny 5ivs shroomish, shiny 5ivs Timid HA vulpix, shiny 5ivs Jolly HA Starly, shiny 5ivs adamant HA Heracross, shiny 5ivs Adamant Cranidos, shiny 5ivs Bold Yamask

I'll provide more info if interested but I can guaranteed you right now all is UT and have Eggmoves (except for froakie).

Nothing that really interests me from that list. sorry

Alright, just state a time suitable for you (I'm GMT +8) but I still should be able to make whatever time you state (as long as I convert it properly lol). I'd like the shiny 6IV adamant Charizard and I'll edit this post with a final list of all the exact pokemon I have to trade(back) for your pokedex.

I'm actually just about to leave. Meanwhile think of the 10 Pokemon that you'll... dexswap? lol

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 3, 2014
I am interest in a perfect 5/6 IV Sylveon, will be willing to trade a 6 IV Ditto for it?

Years
Alright, just state your time zone and a time suitable for you (I'm GMT +8) but I still should be able to make whatever time you state . Here's the exact list of what I have to offer:

-Gabite
-Lairon
-Aggron
-Drifloon
-Shelgon
-Salamence
-Skrelp
-Dragonair
-Flygon
-Magikarp
-Mamoswine
-Hydreigon
-Axew
-Larvitar
-Tyrogue
-Vibrava
-Metang
-Jolteon
-Dragalge
-Krokorok
-Lunatone

I'd like the shiny 6IV Adamant Charizard for the first 10. If you'd like 20, (totals to 22), I'd also like the shiny 5IV Lucario with HA & EM Bullet Punch. Whatever you didn't pick I'll go add them up with more pokemon I'm going to transfer from B/W.

IGN: Hazjuro (Haxxeren on Pokemon Y)

Thanks!
I already have Drifloon on my dex.

Are your Pokemon all Kalos native?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back