• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Breeding] LF: Dream ball Pokemon \ FT: Any HA, Beast ball, Zeraora, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaxAras

The Cold Necromancer
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2019
I need in Dream balls:

01: Slackoth
02: Makuhita
03: Nosepass
04: Spoink
05: Spinda
06: Solrock
07: Tropius
08: Keckleon

09: Chimecho
10: Luvdisk
11: Buizel

Gen 6 is preferable but I'll take what I can get.

I have every beast ball Pokemon, every HA, most dream balls, Zeraora (Cloned), shiny mons, events, I can get most apricorn ball mons, I have a full set of Vivillon, I can get Korean Pokemon, any VC Pokemon, etc.
They don't need to have their HA and it can be any Pokemon in the family.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 5, 2020
I need in Dream balls:

01: Slackoth
02: Makuhita
03: Nosepass
04: Spoink
05: Spinda
06: Solrock
07: Tropius
08: Keckleon

09: Chimecho
10: Luvdisk
11: Buizel

Gen 6 is preferable but I'll take what I can get.

I have every beast ball Pokemon, every HA, most dream balls, Zeraora (Cloned), shiny mons, events, I can get most apricorn ball mons, I have a full set of Vivillon, I can get Korean Pokemon, any VC Pokemon, etc.
They don't need to have their HA and it can be any Pokemon in the family.

I have a spoink in a dream ball.
Tell me about your zeraora and a list of your shinies

HaxAras

The Cold Necromancer
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2019
I have a spoink in a dream ball.
Tell me about your zeraora and a list of your shinies

I can use TSV to hatch any breedable Pokemon shiny in Emerald.
Zeraora is just something I got in a Reddit giveaway. All I know about it: It's been cloned.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 5, 2020
I can use TSV to hatch any breedable Pokemon shiny in Emerald.
Zeraora is just something I got in a Reddit giveaway. All I know about it: It's been cloned.

do you breed in gen 7?
If you do, can you breed me a shiny swift swim modest lotad and a shiny HA torchic.

EDIT: Is the Zeraora legit and is it from Japan?

Last edited:

HaxAras

The Cold Necromancer
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2019
do you breed in gen 7?
If you do, can you breed me a shiny swift swim modest lotad and a shiny HA torchic.

EDIT: Is the Zeraora legit and is it from Japan?

As far as I know: It's legit.

I don't breed in gen 7 and I for sure don't breed stats. If somebody wants a beast ball, HA, dream ball, sport ball, etc. I breed them all separate.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 5, 2020
As far as I know: It's legit.

I don't breed in gen 7 and I for sure don't breed stats. If somebody wants a beast ball, HA, dream ball, sport ball, etc. I breed them all separate.

What nature is your Zeraora

Years
Hi HaxAras, people around here call me the "Moonball Maniac" (seriously they actually don't >.<). I can give all the dream ball mons you're looking for in exchange for moon ball pokemons. Preferably Smoochum (HA pls), Finneon, Corphish, Seedot, Roggenrola, Trubbish, Cutiefly, Torkoal and Spoink. Just about any other moon ball mons I don't have. I like Fairy, Psychic, Ghost, Dark, Water, Ice, Bug and Dragon types in moon ball. Happy trading cousin.

P.S I can only trade in. 7th Gen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back