• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summoner of Garden Gnomes

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
What's a character ability you've had in mind for a while, but just haven't been able to use yet?
Be it that it's too powerful, too weird, too specific or just too useless. Or maybe you just have more ideas than time. Share these weird power sets here. And please do say so if you wanna put them up for grabs. Maybe they can flourish as someone else's character!

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 5, 2019
I have a bunch of these saved up!
  • "Electrokinesis" that manifests as the manipulation of a person's nerve impulses. (Though I think the idea that nerve communication involves electricity was found to be false; this one's a bit outdated.)
  • Opening pocket dimensions to enhance holding items like knapsacks, purses, and jars. Hey, even rooms in where they live!
  • Necromancy, except not really, at all -- it's manipulation of non-living while organic material, like paper, wood, coal, HAIR, BONE. Good stuff!
Among others. My powers tend to be pretty character-specific so these few disembodied ones haven't seen any action yet.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Summoning garden gnomes sounds pretty awesome actually :c assuming the garden gnomes are animate?...

I love sound based powers, but when I've used them in the past I've felt a bit too OP... Vibrations are a lot harder to block then your typical attack and being able to detect little vibrations gives crazy advantages @.@ I had to keep toning things back.

Back