• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ghostbusters Mafia

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Not knowing who died is defo not helpful. What if we lynch someone who's already dead? Like... isn't that a waste of a vote? Can we even lynch people yet?

Years
Not knowing who died is defo not helpful. What if we lynch someone who's already dead? Like... isn't that a waste of a vote? Can we even lynch people yet?

Pretty sure we still can. Bigger chance of hitting a living player earlier on too.

Years
I'd just like to clarify (because as you can see this is an experimental mafia*):

A player's alignment will be revealed upon lynch (human or ghost).
But mafia kills (and trapper kills) will remain unknown to everyone (including them).

i mean maybe there's hints but w h o k n o w s

*why did i confuse this for an rp smfh

Last edited:

Sparkin

Yes, we can. For example, like this:
[Lynch] Ho-Oh

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
I think the GM is trying to tell us the phase posts will have hints.

EDIT: "light blue slime" stood out to me, a crystal tier, perhaps? Mod color is also a lightish blue, no?

I'd rather not act on it though, just save it for later and see what else we can come up with

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Why lunch me? Wss that just an example or for real? Just incase I'll lynch you in return so that we will both be ok.

[Lynch] Sparkin

Years
[Lynch] purplecicada

Let us analyse the thought process here

>Hmm.
>Doof said something actually constructive!
>Let's vote the towniest looking player "randomly"

You're better than that. Either you're scum or you're putting such little effort into the game that you're an active hindrance to your own side and that's enough for me.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Ok yea that's a good point :/ until I hear any reasoning from purplecicada I'm gonna follow along with that as that's the safest thing to do for now (now that it IS obvious as are voting, sorry sparkin, kitty's description was confusing).

[Unlynch Sparkin]
[Lynch purplecicada]

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
How about we maybe don't lynch people just yet? Mafia kills can't actually eliminate people. So if we keep everyone alive for a bit, our cop can investigate freely.

Years
btw im not satisfied with posts
if you havent noticed yet
im extending this 10 more hours

(it's been 2 hours since expected phase change time)

Sparkin

Nicki pls. That's what gets you killed so early

I guess I can keep the legendary birb alive for a while, so I'll shift my eyes to Lycanroc.
[Vote] Lycanthropy

I'm thinking you're acting to be against voting while deep down you're craving to

Years

Night 1

I slept real good thanks guys.

I like how you people ignored everything and just talked about nothing and argued among yourselves. Then again it's the first day so there will be some sort of introductions happening... in the form of worthless random votes. Maybe next time you'll realize that you have the insight for this and figure out the true ghosts.

At the end of the day, you people voted for someone to be kicked out (or sucked in?) for being a ghost. Too bad she wasn't a ghost though, but just a regular old gray coloured human.

Lynch Count:
purplecicada - 2
lycanthropy - 1
bidoofftw - 1
didn't vote - 4​

purplecicada has been kicked out of the game (house)!
She was a human ghostbuster.

Day 2 will happen 24 hours from now.

Players:
Kitty as the GM
gimmepie
Ho-oh
Ash
aeternum
Lycanthropy
Sparkin
purplecicada as a human​
Bidoof FTW

Years

Day 2

HOLY SHIT I SUCK AT TIME.
Then again you people suck at sending actions too so all good I guess.

Mini recap. There's this huge batch of really ordinary looking slime by the corner now.
But there's also this crystal slime that was found outside just glistening with the moonlight.
...wait that was fake crystal slime. It's too sugary to be the real thing.

Wonder how that happened? I don't fucking know, a lot can happen in 48 hours. (Good job cat)​

Someone has been ghosted!
Lycanthropy has been removed from the game! He was a human.

Night 2 will happen 48 hours from now.

Players:
Kitty as the GM
gimmepie
Ho-oh
Ash
aeternum
Lycanthropy as a human​
Sparkin
purplecicada as a human​
Bidoof FTW

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I called you? I only called on Kitty to make her post because she's forgetful af and I wanted to talk to you guys. I have a few leads I'm following up currently based on the info Kitty has given but will let you guys know in a bit, just at work rn so I can't.

Last edited:
Back