• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Forever the Pikachu Race

Pichu2Pikachu2Raichu

Yep, that's me
Years

I adore Pikachu

Spoiler:

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017

If Game Freak ever makes a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game with Gen 6 Pokemon, they shouldn't make the mistake they made in the recent PMD.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017

In Red and Blue Rescue Team, they made Mew frustatingly rare to encounter. But that's not the recent PMD. In the recent PMD, which is Gates of Infinity, they left out over 75% of all the Pokemon that exist!

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

@Classiccartoonsftw: Sorry about that, I only ever played Blue Rescue Team and I only ever heard of it and Red Rescue Team.

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2018

Nuzlockes are fun but you can have some sads moments like when you're favorite on your team get's ko'd, I did one on Yellow and my Pikachu died before the 2 gym

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

If you battle correctly, you actually don't have anything to lose.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
last time i came here the no. Was in 80s and now it is in.....50s again. :(

Back