Advertiser Content
Male
Seen 12 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
57 posts
2 Years
I found myself unable to move as soon as I began my game, and when I restarted to see if it was a temporary thing the game just crashed upon launch.
Something must have gone wrong when patching it as no one else has had this issue. Make sure you're using a clean v1.0 ROM of Pokemon Crystal.

Inner Rhymes

Male
India.
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
596 posts
2.5 Years
I'm so glad to see a new demo released. I was worried about the bit of silence behind this hack Cor a while (probably because I didn't check the thread often.) Keep it going man!
Track Number 2 of my debut Mixtape, Venting Session Vol.1:
What's it like - https://youtu.be/Qxs6shEpHIo
A lot of emotions, thought and a bit of nostalgia went into the making of this particular track on the Mixtape.

Daytonamustdie

Chuggaaconroy as Escanor

Male
Hudson Florida little road
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted June 15th, 2019
15 posts
1.7 Years
Awesome, bro
The one thing I've learned is that no one's life is irrelevant, everyone has a hidden gift or talent and they'll never know what they have till they something they do something haven't tried before. Also remember that Everybody has the potential to do something amazing in life that can inspire people in someway or another, just remember that life will get better for you if you decide to push forward fearlessly into whatever life throws at you.
Male
Seen 12 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
57 posts
2 Years
I found a bug involving Togepi. It actually didn't go to the PC when I got it but instead, my Dwebble was overwritten which was my last pokemon in my party. It took its nickname Eggy instead of the normal name.
Yeah. That bug is fixed in the newest patch. Download it in the OP. Should still work with your save file.
Male
Seen 12 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
57 posts
2 Years
I know you only just released this new patch but the Snorlax needs to be fixed, Belly Drum keeps knocking itself out. I reeated this bug 5 separate times and I know Im not doing enough damage to cause Belly Drum to result in me dealing a KO by accident
Ok. I wasn't going to bother fixing it until the next release, but I went ahead and updated the OP with a fixed version. Now Snorlax doesn't have the move anymore. I'll fix the actual move for the next release.
Male
Seen 12 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
57 posts
2 Years
thanks this has been a great game thus far. BTW was corsola buffed up in this? The shiny corsola's stats look 20 percent higher than normal after looking at a DV calculator
Yes. I buffed it a bit. I'm thinking of removing the buff in the next version, since it comes with the Coral Shard which buffs it anyway, and buffing it's actual stats might be overkill.

Daytonamustdie

Chuggaaconroy as Escanor

Male
Hudson Florida little road
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted June 15th, 2019
15 posts
1.7 Years
Just finished the demo it's great but I just wish the wild Pokemon in mt onwa also this is just a suggestion and you don't have do this but I wish the gym battles were a bit harder with more Pokemon on their teams but that's just me.
Also I would like gym leader rematchs in any potential post game. But damn you did a good job on everything I just wish I could help and I hope coral becomes popular so more people do the gb/gbc tittles
The one thing I've learned is that no one's life is irrelevant, everyone has a hidden gift or talent and they'll never know what they have till they something they do something haven't tried before. Also remember that Everybody has the potential to do something amazing in life that can inspire people in someway or another, just remember that life will get better for you if you decide to push forward fearlessly into whatever life throws at you.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon

Male
Seen 15 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
1,007 posts
6.1 Years
Just finished the demo it's great but I just wish the wild Pokemon in mt onwa also this is just a suggestion and you don't have do this but I wish the gym battles were a bit harder with more Pokemon on their teams but that's just me.
Also I would like gym leader rematchs in any potential post game. But damn you did a good job on everything I just wish I could help and I hope coral becomes popular so more people do the gb/gbc tittles
Yeah thats a good point, the third gym was far too easy with only two pokemon with a very exploitable weakness since Sunny Day boosts fire attacks.
Advertiser Content