Advertiser Content

Unown Seer

Earnest

Male
Seen September 7th, 2019
Posted August 26th, 2019
176 posts
10.2 Years
I'm enjoying this hack a lot. Will the next demo be compatible with current save files?

Two minor bugs/errors:

1. One of the library books says "captian".

2. My Snubbull can use Rock Smash in the field despite not knowing the move. I think it inherited the field ability from my Growlithe. This is cool but weird.
Male
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
57 posts
1.9 Years
I'm enjoying this hack a lot. Will the next demo be compatible with current save files?

Two minor bugs/errors:

1. One of the library books says "captian".

2. My Snubbull can use Rock Smash in the field despite not knowing the move. I think it inherited the field ability from my Growlithe. This is cool but weird.
Pokemon don't need to know HM moves to use them anymore. You just need the HM, the Gym Badge, and a Pokemon that CAN learn it. Multiple NPCs mention it, and it's in the list of features in the OP.
Female
Seen October 4th, 2018
Posted September 10th, 2018
2 posts
1.1 Years
This hack is great. I can feel the love that was put into it.

I noticed a typo: The guy who gives you the Old Rod calls it a "peice" of crap.

(Edit)

I just got to Starglow Valley and I have a major complaint, lmao, I'm sure you've heard this one before, but forcing a Team Snare encounter when I've just gotten through a cave with all but one of my Pokemon fainted was not cool.
Age 31
Male
Greece
Seen 4 Days Ago
Posted June 25th, 2019
111 posts
6.4 Years
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xmhON7g1Q0&t=646s

felt like making a let's play of this. Updates will be slow-ish because editing text is actually a lot more time-consuming than if i had done voice recording

EDIT: Considering I'm European and Article 13 just got accepted, I don't see any reason to put any similar effort for any next video i make. So from now on i will be uploading with little to no text commentary. If something that i put effort in making gets taken down in a few months i will be very sad.
Seen September 16th, 2018
Posted September 16th, 2018
1 posts
1.1 Years
Hello! I specifically made an account to let you know how much I enjoyed playing coral :D
It was a lot of fun and I really loved how many different pokemon there are to choose from~

There are a few quick things I noticed while playing:
--even after having the island pass, if you call Spruce he'll act like you don't have it
--misspelling in the text of the dude who gives you the old rod (someone else already pointed it out)
--there is no way to train pokemon when you're trapped on sunbeam island so if your pokemon can't beat Kage you're kinda screwed
--is it intentional that shiny corsola can only be male? I reset multiple times because I wanted a female...
--there's nothing on the sign as you leave Eventide forest
--is EGGY supposed to be shiny or did I just get incredibly lucky? :p
Male
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
57 posts
1.9 Years
Hello, i finished my Let's Play Pokemon Coral up till this release.
Here is the playlist
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2veEvNHoo8iCGTbJGFqybfwPUULpf-EA

It ends with a rant tho.
Thanks for playing. Yeah. I'm honestly disappointed with the gym leaders myself. They are being completely overhauled in the next release. Sorry to disappoint for the demo.

Daytonamustdie

Chuggaaconroy as Escanor

Male
Hudson Florida little road
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted June 15th, 2019
15 posts
1.7 Years
Thanks for playing. Yeah. I'm honestly disappointed with the gym leaders myself. They are being completely overhauled in the next release. Sorry to disappoint for the demo.
hey it's okay man hindsight 50/50
The one thing I've learned is that no one's life is irrelevant, everyone has a hidden gift or talent and they'll never know what they have till they something they do something haven't tried before. Also remember that Everybody has the potential to do something amazing in life that can inspire people in someway or another, just remember that life will get better for you if you decide to push forward fearlessly into whatever life throws at you.

Daytonamustdie

Chuggaaconroy as Escanor

Male
Hudson Florida little road
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted June 15th, 2019
15 posts
1.7 Years
Coral isn't dead. I've been busy with work, but I've still been working on it slowly. Here is a sneak peek at Luster City, most likely the biggest city in Onwa.

Spoiler:
Slow and steady wins the race, also that looks amazing 😍
The one thing I've learned is that no one's life is irrelevant, everyone has a hidden gift or talent and they'll never know what they have till they something they do something haven't tried before. Also remember that Everybody has the potential to do something amazing in life that can inspire people in someway or another, just remember that life will get better for you if you decide to push forward fearlessly into whatever life throws at you.

Inner Rhymes

Male
India.
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
596 posts
2.5 Years
Really Enjoying the latest demo, although i do have a question. Will you be adding the 60 Frames per second feature that prism has?
Track Number 2 of my debut Mixtape, Venting Session Vol.1:
What's it like - https://youtu.be/Qxs6shEpHIo
A lot of emotions, thought and a bit of nostalgia went into the making of this particular track on the Mixtape.
Male
Seen February 14th, 2019
Posted November 5th, 2018
1 posts
344 Days
Hello! Made in an account to show my support for Coraldev and stay up to date. Can't wait for more.

I'll make an effort to post some compliments/criticisms/thoughts later when I have less going on.

Okay so a list of assorted thoughts
-Lilypads in water are a nice touch
-I thought the first gym was really good balance wise, I was surprised. I went in thinking like what even normal types have been introduced so far that had not been retconned into fairy type. Was not disappointed.
-Fake out as the reward tm is really good and fits his strategic theme. Generally gym one was excellent.
-Fairy forest was a cool idea. I didn't even try to go into the gym before checking it out so I was not like stuck trying to find the library card. That said I think like every npc in that town mentions it so I would have put 2 and 2 together.
-Caught shiny zubat! Named it HubbaBubba. unsure if shiny was at normal terrible gen 2 odds or the occurrence value was adjusted (intentional or otherwise?)
-Gym 2 however was pretty lame and slightly disappointing. I think politoed would be cool and probably not too difficult (not biased at all)
-Rain dance as tm makes sense for the fishing theme. Also, the aesthetic of the gym was well done.
-Idk if this was just me but as this is an incomplete version I took snorlax to mean demo over. I figured it out and played to the end of the available content but I think an npc should say something suspicious there like "man that Pokmon blocking the road is so annoying. If only there was some other way around" idk.
-old rod typo multiple people mentioned.
-way to get good rod was interesting
-SURFING LAVA WHAt a cool idea! the text of the lava surfers reminded me of the dude-bro gorons in BoTW.
-Should probably add 5% magcargo to the lava encounter table so spice it up
-Found the special pokemon in the lava area which was a really cool surprise.
-Generally liked how the gym leaders felt like real people in the worlds.
-Gym 3 was between the quality of the first two in my opinion.
-New HM system is amazing; could have indicated that the actual HMs themselves are now forgettable like tms but otherwise A+ chef smooch
-I understand the limitations but if you found a way to give the new pokemon a version of their cries it would add a lot to the game experience.
-evil team grunts remind me of the enemies in the arcade of earthbound <3
-absolutely loved the scene where you look out over the town with mountain girl, more earthbound vibes
-Didnt like going into shiny corsola battle without being healed. I lived on like 5 health (fire type) from evil team boss fight. Corsola was still there tho so I guess its alright.
-I wish the different trainer colors didnt change the color of the ball in the backsprit
I know its probably referencing the same color as the character tho
-The people around the snorlax should cheer when you kill/catch it. For more earthbound vibes ??And like all face forward lol
-Dodrio ranch is a cool idea! Murkrow totally fits the aesthetic
-Have not figured out lost woods puzzle yet. Working on it.

big big fan so far. kind of inspiring me to try my hand at this honestly
Male
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
57 posts
1.9 Years
I love what you're doing and loving the game. How can I evolve traded Pokémon and could you do a Train heist where the evil team takes over the train and you have to stop them??????
That's actually a really cool idea. I might end up doing that. Thank you for the suggestion.

As for evolving trade Pokemon, you can't in this demo, but eventually you will be able to use an item called the "Link Cable" that you'll be able to buy from a shop to evolve trade evolution Pokemon.

Inner Rhymes

Male
India.
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
596 posts
2.5 Years
Aye, I know it has been a while since the last demo came out, I was thinking of replaying it again byt I do have a small question. Will future saves be compatible with this? Also, is there a new update brewing around the corner? I am not asking for a release date, I just want to know if I should wait till the next update, if not, then I am more than happy to give this another spin. Thank you!
Track Number 2 of my debut Mixtape, Venting Session Vol.1:
What's it like - https://youtu.be/Qxs6shEpHIo
A lot of emotions, thought and a bit of nostalgia went into the making of this particular track on the Mixtape.
Male
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
57 posts
1.9 Years
Aye, I know it has been a while since the last demo came out, I was thinking of replaying it again byt I do have a small question. Will future saves be compatible with this? Also, is there a new update brewing around the corner? I am not asking for a release date, I just want to know if I should wait till the next update, if not, then I am more than happy to give this another spin. Thank you!
It's going to be a while before the next release. Sorry about that. Also, saves will NOT be compatible with future versions. Too much is going to be different.

BronzeSwagger

Sugar&Spice

Age 26
Female
Equestria ;)
Seen May 12th, 2019
Posted May 12th, 2019
38 posts
2.4 Years
Good luck with the Hack of the Year award, its getting pretty close.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pokemon Crystal Dreams - Updates & Recruitment
Bronzeswagger's Deviantart

bh02032002

Beta Tester for Pokemon Saffron Version and Pokemon Chroma Version

Age 17
Male
Canada
Seen 4 Days Ago
Posted 4 Days Ago
223 posts
3.4 Years
Good luck with the Hack of the Year award, its getting pretty close.
they have not won hack of the year yet. theirs still 1 more round to go. if you don't believe me read the post. I'm not trying to say coral won't win it. but good luck to coral and all the rom hacks in the final round.
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted February 8th, 2019
10 posts
2.2 Years
they have not won hack of the year yet. theirs still 1 more round to go. if you don't believe me read the post. I'm not trying to say coral won't win it. but good luck to coral and all the rom hacks in the final round.
Yeah they were saying good luck in the final rounds doofus, not that they've already won it.

Anyway, this hasn't been updated for a while, just wondering when the next beta will be out?
Advertiser Content