Beta Tester for Pokemon Saffron Version and Pokemon Chroma Version

Age 17
Male
Canada
Seen 22 Hours Ago
Posted 22 Hours Ago
227 posts
3.4 Years
Yeah they were saying good luck in the final rounds doofus, not that they've already won it.

Anyway, this hasn't been updated for a while, just wondering when the next beta will be out?
bro no need to call name's. this community is meant to be respectful and talk about pokemon mostly. not to be calling people names. I hope you have a great day though.
Male
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
57 posts
2 Years
Yeah they were saying good luck in the final rounds doofus, not that they've already won it.

Anyway, this hasn't been updated for a while, just wondering when the next beta will be out?
I won't lie. Work on Coral has been slow. I'm still working on it, but I'm struggling with motivation. I don't plan to drop this though. I've come way too far to stop now.
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted February 8th, 2019
10 posts
2.2 Years
I won't lie. Work on Coral has been slow. I'm still working on it, but I'm struggling with motivation. I don't plan to drop this though. I've come way too far to stop now.
Cheers for the reply mate. And yeah I can imagine that motivation could be an issue!

Just don't rush it, I'm sure it will be great when you eventually get it finished!

RustyPokeball26

The Unchosen Starter

Male
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted August 3rd, 2019
14 posts
4.3 Years
I understand this struggle. Unfortunately, it got the best of me when it came to my projects. Always remember that there’s a community here that has your back. Looking forward to experiencing what you create.
Every journey begins with a single step.

Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
114 posts
5.2 Years
Ohh so I just started playing this and it's pretty good <3. I love the Cafe. And the people all have pretty cool stuff to say, that was fun! It's very friendly and I can see the effort put into it, keep it up! :D
Only thing I thought maybe could be improved was the edges of the mountain tiles.

But I'm not sure if that's a limitation of the tiles or something like that? I thought smoothening them out would be cool.

Avara

Female
Izantine
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
1,085 posts
7.9 Years
Congratulations on being the Hack of the Year 2018 runner up! Looking forward to future versions <3

Inner Rhymes

Male
India.
Seen 5 Days Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
596 posts
2.5 Years
Hiatus for a while. Sorry...
Yo! Please don't worry about it. Take all the time you need and don't apologise, ROM hacking is hobby and the fact that you are making this hack without reaping any benefits is truly commendable.
Track Number 2 of my debut Mixtape, Venting Session Vol.1:
What's it like - https://youtu.be/Qxs6shEpHIo
A lot of emotions, thought and a bit of nostalgia went into the making of this particular track on the Mixtape.
Male
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
57 posts
2 Years
More info on Coral coming soon. I promise!

Minor question, in which place of the pokemon timeline does this takes place? Considering its a G2 hack I assume no much long after GSC/DPPT events? I might be wrong but Im still curious
It doesn't really take place anywhere in the timeline. The events of the game have nothing to do with the events in any mainline game, so I actually have no idea when it happens. The time and the place don't matter too much.
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
20 posts
2.6 Years

It doesn't really take place anywhere in the timeline. The events of the game have nothing to do with the events in any mainline game, so I actually have no idea when it happens. The time and the place don't matter too much.
Hype :D

And alrighty, so I assume there arent going to be many references to mainline games events?

bh02032002

Age 17
Male
Canada
Seen 22 Hours Ago
Posted 22 Hours Ago
227 posts
3.4 Years

This post was about a month ago. any news?
Rom hacks i support: Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter, Pokemon Gaia, Pokemon Firered Rocket Edition, Pokemon Orange, Pokemon Unbound, Pokemon Masterquest, Pokemon Saffron Version, Pokemon Dark energy

Hacks I have beta tested: Pokemon Masterquest, Pokemon Saffron.

beta tester for: Pokemon Saffron version. Pokemon Chroma Version

i decided since my beta testing is slow to just try beta testing 3 rom hacks. as i'm currently doing 2 at the moment i figure i could pick up a 3rd one to beta test. PM me or leave a visitor message and i will more than likely help beta test your Rom hack.

bh02032002

Age 17
Male
Canada
Seen 22 Hours Ago
Posted 22 Hours Ago
227 posts
3.4 Years
Not really. Things are in the works, but I don't want to say anything until I have concrete stuff to show.
ok take your time dude. this is an art not a paid game. keep up the good work.
Rom hacks i support: Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter, Pokemon Gaia, Pokemon Firered Rocket Edition, Pokemon Orange, Pokemon Unbound, Pokemon Masterquest, Pokemon Saffron Version, Pokemon Dark energy

Hacks I have beta tested: Pokemon Masterquest, Pokemon Saffron.

beta tester for: Pokemon Saffron version. Pokemon Chroma Version

i decided since my beta testing is slow to just try beta testing 3 rom hacks. as i'm currently doing 2 at the moment i figure i could pick up a 3rd one to beta test. PM me or leave a visitor message and i will more than likely help beta test your Rom hack.
Advertiser Content