• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2014
So I found Sundance rock. I got Excalibur (it was a bit of a disappointment), but there was zero dialogue. What gives?

Years
  • Age 54
  • Seen Aug 26, 2013
So I lost in the mecropolis and am back to the point where I jump down where the bodies were frozen but when I do, all there is is a black screen.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 29, 2014
HELP
I want to evolve my magneton but I can't. I read that I just need to use a thunderstone, but it didn't work
Could you help me please?
it's very weak.
Another: I kill the camera-assasain. Is there a code to try to capture it again??
Thanks!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 26, 2013
First time I'm here, where can I download it please?

Go to the first page and look for a link towards the bottom of the first post, once you got that just patch it to a clean 'Pokemon Ruby" Rom, then play it with an emulator, the Rom will still be called "Pokemon Ruby" Unless you rename it after you patch it.

If you don't know how to patch it just google "I can't get Pokemon Snakewood to work".
And find the same kind human being who taught me how to patch.

Hope I helped.
-DarksteelX

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 5, 2013
Hi, new to different hacks and wanted to play yours. But I was wondering how you played it, I have visual boy advance, but it won;t run it... thanks

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 26, 2013
Hi, new to different hacks and wanted to play yours. But I was wondering how you played it, I have visual boy advance, but it won;t run it... thanks

This site's download doesn't give a playable .gba file, it give's a patch, you have to patch a clean ruby rom in order to play it.

It should play on vba once patched.
So that's why it's not working, well at least I assume so.

Have you already patched and are experiencing further difficulties, if so please tell me what happens.

Years
  • Age 42
  • Seen Jan 1, 2014
It seems like nobody ever thought about answering my question, so I'll try to ask again.

I'm stuck in the Necropolis Hub. I know I'm supposed to jump down between those two rocks there, but when I try to interact with them in ANY way, nothing shows up. It's just like it never was supposed to be in the game. Can anyone help me with this? I want to see the end of the story by myself, and not through watching videos on YouTube.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 31, 2013
Hi everybody,

I found this hack like one or two weeks ago, and I must say I love the story.

Now the problem: I'm stuck at the Pacifidlog Town part. I have to go to fight the gym leader Esau, but in front of the entrance to the gymnasium of the town, there is a girl blocking the way. I saw this part in a walkthrough and it seems that this girl shouldn't be there. It looks like a bad glitch and I wonder if there is any way to make her disappear.

EDIT: I found another version of snakewood, and the save was compatible. It solved the problem.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 1, 2013
i just started and i need a program to play. can someone send me the link to that program?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 13, 2013
Please Cutlerine,make a shiny sprite for Dragoone.My first shiny was that zigzagoon (not including red gyrados from crystal) and I am pissed that I can't have shiny dragoone.

Additionally,how do you evolve sneasel.Please give me answers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 2, 2013
i can't open the file. it says unsupported file type:C:\....Pokemon Snakewood Fixe.ips

what can i do to fix it?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013
I don't know why, but every other game works with my gba4ios but this one doesn't, anyone know why?

Ichigo|BleachShinigami

https://www.facebook.com/ichigo.bleach.shinigamiII
Years
Well i download the ips file and petched it to ruby rom but the game freezed after i typed my name little help over here -,-

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2019
Ok this a general question i had. I am sorry for posting it here, i did not know where to. It's regarding the hacks. I am looking for Emerald/Ruby/Sapphire/Fire Red /Leaf Green hack which has gen 4 and 5 moves? like stone edge, dragon pulse, dark void or any gen 4-5 move to be honest. Even if it doesn't have all the moves but 60-70% of them i will be happy. Also it should have the gen 4 -5 pokemon with minimum glitches/bugs. I played the Light Platinum. It was a fantastic game but i was disappointed as there were no gen 4-5 moves :(. I have heard of dark rising and dark violet (has bugs/errors i read though minimal errors are tolerable). Any more decent hacks with new moves and pokemon like these?anyone? Please reply! So badly want to play pokemon again!!

XDragonRiderX

Time flies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2021
Ok this a general question i had. I am sorry for posting it here, i did not know where to. It's regarding the hacks. I am looking for Emerald/Ruby/Sapphire/Fire Red /Leaf Green hack which has gen 4 and 5 moves? like stone edge, dragon pulse, dark void or any gen 4-5 move to be honest. Even if it doesn't have all the moves but 60-70% of them i will be happy. Also it should have the gen 4 -5 pokemon with minimum glitches/bugs. I played the Light Platinum. It was a fantastic game but i was disappointed as there were no gen 4-5 moves :(. I have heard of dark rising and dark violet (has bugs/errors i read though minimal errors are tolerable). Any more decent hacks with new moves and pokemon like these?anyone? Please reply! So badly want to play pokemon again!!

Try the looking through other hacking sub forums.

Back