• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emblem master-list / request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Sure thing, awarding it now. Congratulations on becoming a veteran :D

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022
I would kill for a Veteran Emblem too. I turned 3 years old just like 2 months ago. :P

marcc5m

what
Years
For over a year now have I been doing dirty things on a daily basis with DrFuji.
Please award me with the pair medallion so I may show off this illustrious achievement.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I'll like a new type of Emblem! :-p

Which one can i get?
Is there an Emblem for the post your picture addiction topic? lol
Done! Surprisingly there is one for it. XD;

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Hello, don't know if I can do this but according to my post here that I just realized, could I be eligible to get the 'Format Genius' emblem? I wanted to put a bold & italic effect to the words 'B2W2' & must have messed up.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Hello, don't know if I can do this but according to my post here that I just realized, could I be eligible to get the 'Format Genius' emblem? I wanted to put a bold & italic effect to the words 'B2W2' & must have messed up.

It's kind of more often than just once and better if we actually notice it because for all we know, you could've been waiting a week just so you could use it so that it looks like it wasn't on purpose. :( I mean nothing against you or all, it's just better if we notice that kinda thing ourselves so it seems less like it's on purpose just to get that. n_n

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
I don't know if you can request for someone else... but...

I think
Toujours

needs the color co-coordinated emblem... her profile is odd colors and I cannot stand looking at it... her background texts is the same as the comment text making it hard to read...

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Color coordination is for bad color schemes technically, but most of them tend to be rather blinding. Her profile isn't eye burning at all. The colors all go well together and it looks like she worked hard on it and didn't just pick a bunch of random colors. Probably took time and effort into choosing the right colors. So no, that isn't a reason for her to get it. It's very nicely coordinated. Your profile, on the other hand, has more colors thrown together than I can even count. But you already have that emblem so...

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Your profile looks great, though I think it takes a bit more than that to get that emblem. I think the emblem is mainly for people who makes multiple good profile designs though, but I guess if a staff member likes your profile enough to award the emblem, then it's up to them whether they'll award the emblem or not, though the emblem isn't actually requestable, so asking in this thread won't help :(

Anyways, just keep on trying, and your work may get some recognition :)

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Hello, I'm here coz I now qualify for the 'I Asked To Be A Mod' emblem since I asked Rukario & Arcanine to promote me. Ask them yourself if you don't believe me.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Hello, I'm here coz I now qualify for the 'I Asked To Be A Mod' emblem since I asked Rukario & Arcanine to promote me. Ask them yourself if you don't believe me.

That isn't an emblem you can ask for unfortunately. :( Because it seems like you asked to get the emblem rather than innocently asked and not knew about the emblem.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Yeah. PM the moderator who would be mostly awarding the emblem with your idea or, if it's a general forum one, send it to me and I'll pass it on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back