• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Im sorry but yesterday I....

Status
Not open for further replies.

doeboy9

This Guy Right Here
Years
The game is simple. Post the worse thing you could possibly do to the person below you, then the person can choose to forgive or dont forgive(try not use just "I dont forgive you, or i do forgive you" make it intresting and fun) and then post a new one. have fun and try too keep it PG-13 lol

Mitchman

Banned
Years
I forgive you for not posting anything today. :p
I am sorry but yesterday I was with your girlfriend when I said I was with my parents at the market.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
I forgive you unless you saved then you have a problem.
I am sorry but yesterday I was the one who blew up your cat. The black one is YOUR cat right?

Years
I forgive you because I don't have a cat, that was the guys across the street! XD

I am sorry, but yesterday I accidentally smashed your computer in a drunken rage...

[[Lets get some no forgivers! XD]]

Mitchman

Banned
Years
I will not forgive you. That thing cost me sweat and blood to make!(seriously I got cut and bburnt trying to put in some components XD)
I am sorry but yesterday as a CIA agent I saw your dad as a major threat holding this bomb thing so I took him out.

King!

better
Years
I forgive you......at least, if it comes back.

I'm sorry, but yesterday I traded your Arceus for a Magikarp--then sold the Magikarp, leaving you Poke-less.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
I forgive you. My secret stash of Flygon is safe at least!
I am sorry but yesterday I was the person your sister said was looking at her in her room.
XD I am so sorry if this is too rude

Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Jan 10, 2015
I forgive you, it made it taste better!
I'm sorry, but yesterday I was the one who took a lot of your games and replaced them with piles of rotting leaves.

Elite Champion

The Old Pokemon Days <3
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2012
I dont forgive you cause i hate purple,

Yesterday i taped your dog to a firework ( but didnt light it)

Mitchman

Banned
Years
I forgive you even if you didn't explode it. I always hated it.
I'm sorry but yesterday I was not impressed at all by your performance in bed. Your strategy in monopoly is horrible!

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
I do not forgive you, because that is the "Tex-Mex-Jap" style of the 21st century and it is the best yet.

I'm sorry, but yesterday I bombed your in-law's house.

Years
You bombed the wrong person then! XD
I has no in-law!

I sent you the wrong file and the virus stole your passwords.
I also accidentally pressed Ctrl + V in PayPal and took your money.

XD

Mitchman

Banned
Years
I cannot forgive you. Now all my rick Ashley songs and barbie pictures are gone and you took all 5 dollars. Unforgivable!
I am sorry but yesterday I ate all your caserole. Yes I was at your house and yes that is why your mom looked so happy.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
I cannot forgive you. My mother worked hard on that.

I'm sorry, but yesterday I poured concrete on your car, then signed my name in it while it was wet.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
I forgive you, that was my dad's car. But I don't think he will forgive you. Good luck in court.

I'm sorry, but yesterday I slept with your Sister's friend's cousin's sister's friend's cousin's sister.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back