• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I drink soda while on a headache and it usually cures it right away. Oftentimes I just lay down and take a nap. If neither of them work, I take a pill. But that's a rarity for me.

Yep! *hi five*

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
I actually don't get headaches all that often. Now other parts of my body, that's a whole different story. Skin allergies aside, sometimes I randomly get these sharp pains in my chest. I hope it's not predicting I'm going to have a heart attack...

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I love Went's voice.

Idk to me, he sounds literally like, half his age lmao
YES! I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT THINKS THIS!

I used to a get a fair number of headaches, but I strangely haven't in a while. I'd credit this to an improved diet, more exercise and less stress... but none of those things are true! Maybe my body's just weird. :P

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Oh god. Went, your voice is, and don't take this the wrong way... orgasmic. "It was... wow, oh my god, it was beautiful"

That's the creepiest thing I have heard in ages XD

I still don't know why people like my voice so much ugh it's horrible.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Went sounds young? Pfft, if anything about Went is young it's his looks! I mean, he was meant to be 17 or something at the time and he looked 12. Well, whenever I first saw a pic of Went lmao.

Years
I actually don't get headaches all that often. Now other parts of my body, that's a whole different story. Skin allergies aside, sometimes I randomly get these sharp pains in my chest. I hope it's not predicting I'm going to have a heart attack...

I used to have the same problem when I was unfit. Sometimes it would feel like my heart would explode, I almost collapsed one time in class. I kept it together though and slowly walked out of the room, fortunately it happened before class had started so only a few people noticed. Supposedly it's highly likely that I'll suffer from myocardial infarction sometime in the future based on previous family history and stuff. I'm healthy at the moment but I reckon I'm going to die early.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I have a nerve on my leg that gets pinched a lot and then the top of my thigh goes numb. :3

Honest

Hi!
Years

I still don't know why people like my voice so much ugh it's horrible.

[/sigh] Everyone really is their own worst critic.

Teach you the ways of the ninja, I will.

I couldn't ask for a better mentor. =]

I'm not exactly unfit, just skinny, but I also suffer from those chest pains you guys mentioned. I haven't had them as of late, but I always thought I got them from what I had eaten.

Andrew1989

neet
Years
Holy cow I haven't been on this site in AGES!!

Edit: To save myself some hassle and to make my point have merit in it, I might as well just add that do you ever hate it when you order something off amazon, it doesn't come on the day you want it to arrive at? By that I mean I ordered something on the 25th and when it says "dis-patched" yesterday it didn't arrive yesterday ;_:

Honest

Hi!
Years
Holy cow I haven't been on this site in AGES!!

Edit: To save myself some hassle and to make my point have merit in it, I might as well just add that do you ever hate it when you order something off amazon, it doesn't come on the day you want it to arrive at? By that I mean I ordered something on the 25th and when it says "dis-patched" yesterday it didn't arrive yesterday ;_:

Eh, Amazon's always been on time with me. However, I have failed to pick up the packages, so I usually end up going to the post office to pick them up.

And welcome back!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Ugh when I order things on Amazon I get SO IMPATIENT for them to arrive.

I'm ordering two Dalek posters soon :3

Ice Car

Banned
Years
Nobody welcomed me back. :(

Then again I doubt anyone remembers me even though I've posted here on three separate dates. This time I think I'm here to stay though.

Andrew1989

neet
Years
I probably should have mentioned that the things I ordered were done on a Saturday (therefore it'd only get dis-patched on Monday and then arriving on Wednesday). But there's at times it annoys me to death before it shouldn't take them too long just to deliver something that I want so badly.

At least it saves buying them from town and stuff. Most of the stuff I buy you probably couldn't find anywhere else (therefore I'm having to buy them online).

Edit: forgot to mention that thank you for welcoming me back, Bloodex. But no doubt I'd end up vanishing for months once again because sometimes my mind get's distracted so badly and I waste it on other stuff instead ¬_¬'

Years
Is it being delivered by USPS or Ontrac? They're the worst.

My roommate ordered something last week and was home all day in the front room where she could hear a knock at the door or a doorbell or even footsteps. The postal service said they "attempted delivery" at around 2, but there wasn't even a notice left on the door. Basically, someone got lazy and never tried to deliver it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back