• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jan 28, 2020
My goodness, this game is so amazing, i'm always at the edge of my seat for an update. I sure hope I also get to help in the project.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 3, 2017
Hello !

Got this on road 59 after 123:22 hours on the game.

Spoiler:

What i need to do (i d'ont want to restart the game if it's possible) ?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 9, 2022
Hello !

Got this on road 59 after 123:22 hours on the game.

Spoiler:

What i need to do (i d'ont want to restart the game if it's possible) ?
I think that's around where the beta ends. Link

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 18, 2017
Hello need some help. I am trying to do the Ruins Of Alph puzzle. However when i got to the Ho Oh puzzle it said it had already been done. So the door to new island does not open. I have completed all the other puzzles. What do i do?

SOLVED!! I had forgotten to go to the tin tower to activate the event.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jan 28, 2020
I'm collecting Pokemon Liquid Crystal maps and connecting them. i've been waiting months to update it.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 28, 2018
Hey i have a problem when i go to cinnabar island there is suposed to be axel there but he wont appear i already defated blue and got latias and also i beat blane......please help cause i love this game and dont want to get stuck here and start all over again. oh and when i got to the pedestals they wont appear even tho i already got all the flutes

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 28, 2018
Hey i have a problem when i go to cinnabar island there is suposed to be axel there but he wont appear i already defated blue and got latias and also i beat blane......please help cause i love this game and dont want to get stuck here and start all over again. oh and when i got to the pedestals they wont appear even tho i already got all the flutes

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 28, 2018
Hey i have a problem when i go to cinnabar island there is suposed to be axel there but he wont appear i already defated blue and got latias and also i beat blane......please help cause i love this game and dont want to get stuck here and start all over again. oh and when i got to the pedestals they wont appear even tho i already got all the flutes.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 2, 2017
Heyy guys.I really need to ask.Where can Blast Burn,Hydro Cannon and Frenzy Plant be learnt?I've been searching for it all around Johto and Kanto.Or is it not even available in the first place?Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 10, 2017
Has the game been updated any? Still stuck on the Orange Islands where heading to the science center you encounter one of the MR.'s. And the game cuts out on me. Info wanted please this is the best pokemon game I've ever played I want it to keep going!

Back