• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon: Synchro Awakening (M) [OOC/SU]

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
i haven't read everyone else's SUs yet, probably because i havent finished mine. STOP DISTRACTING ME, GUYS.

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
LOOK OVER THERE A DISTRACTION!!!!! -points aimlessly in some random direction-

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
Thanks, it wouldn't be the first time it successfully distracted someone ^ w ^

... No, really. I seriously used it someone, and it worked. I wasn't going to try and take something as an obvious trick on that person, either, but once she fell for it I felt obligated to. I probably gave the object back... maybe > w >

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
Skymin, Tai's behind you! Quick, he's running away! *shot* Hurry, while he's still well animated.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
OH FUYU YOU SO FUNNY

yeah guys, going a little offtopic here haha. go back to talking about digimon before i infract you all

Fuyu

Years
:3 Anyway, I should mention this. When I finish my SU, which will be soon, when I finish this other post thing (Yes I said that shut up XD), I will post a.... *dramatic Drum Roll* PREVIEW! This will happen for every episode, based on the plot at hand.

The IC post is not up yet so Skymin calm down. XD Need to write it. This preview is just to get you all excited and inspired for when it goes up. I decide when the episodes end and I will likely end and start them. However, if you get a PM from me, it means you get the right to do such a thing. That might also mean the episode is going to start/end/ go through your Point of View so enjoy those. Character development shall happen!

Also, next important matter, since I don't have a music program of my computer... can anybody think of a theme song? *shot* Your choice. We don't have to have one but since we're following anime plotting, hey why not be random about it? XD

Finally, for the sake of us all, if I am not on for a stretched period of time without warning, (unlikely event but I will be busy next weekend), I would like someone to be willing to move the plot along if we're in mid episode. If we're not, please bear with me. Schoolwork's obnoxious. That is all.

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
I hear should, but on the other hand... -spamspamspamspamspamspam-

So now to avoid actually being charged for spamming, I'll talk about the RP X3 Maybe an obvious thing to state, but I think we should start off in different areas of the school so none of us start off together and have to say "Oh, another monster just appeared through the window and the one that popped out of the device, that just suddenly changed for some reason, attacked it!!" a million times because we're in the same room. Might as well make our characters do some navigating before they meet up with others, no?

*** Edit ***

Well Fuyu, since we aren't that entirely sure of what's going to happen in this RP because you're the magical secret keeper of all the dark and secret secrets of this thing it'll be difficult to really come up with a good theme. But I'll submit Phenomenon by Thousand Foot Krutch as an idea. It might be interesting, I guess X3

And maybe we should think of non-lyrical themes for our characters/digimon to have as well. Might as well, haha

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Well, I still think we should be setting up how well our characters know eachother. Sammy's a cool guy, so he can be friends with anybody. I just want to get across how well they know each other because it's gonna really affect us when we get in and have to TALK to eachother. XD

Fuyu

Years
That's what's fun about it Scarf XD. And Phenomenon is awesome!

I would assume for now, unless they are in the same grade or school area (Middle and High school are separate buildings on the same campus), they would probably barely see each other. If they are in the same grade, they would likely be slightly more than acquaintances. I'll check it over, once I'm relatively sure of grades and post it. SOund good?

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Also, next important matter, since I don't have a music program of my computer... can anybody think of a theme song? *shot* Your choice. We don't have to have one but since we're following anime plotting, hey why not be random about it? XD

Here's Sam's theme. Only because it's by Panic! At the disco and has the word money in its name ;P Not sure if there's too much relation beyond that X3
But for Hawkmon's theme/the RP itself theme, I hev no idea :3

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
Based on Haru's character, he's not going to be one to go up to someone and say hi under normal circumstances. So more than likely his first interactions with anyone is going to be during the chaos in the school when he's that gutsy guy that's bashing a monster over the head with a flagpole or something.

Unless anyone wants to say that their character has walked up to him and talked before. Then there can at least be an "Oh hey, I remember you. Nice chatting again." and he's slightly more relaxed about being social. Any takers? :p

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Well, Lucy is not going to know anyone more than likely... And as far as themmes go, I'm usually good at picking them out for my characters... But I'm drawing a blank right now...

Nakuzami

Years
Well, out of our four accepted RPers, we have a 14, 15, 16, and 17 year old. So, none would really know each other. Maybe if they ride the bus together or something, or maybe had a class along the lines of a study hall with each other :S But if when Skymin is accepted, there will be two 17 year olds.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
OH MY GOD PANIC AT THE DISCO EXCUSE ME WHILE I HYPERVENTILATE
i'm just an avid fan, that's all. NAKUZAMI HAVE YOU HEARD THEIR NEW TRACK!? FROM THE NEW BATMAN GAME?!?!

ANYWAYS I can confirm that Sammy is the kind of guy to talk to you. I mean, he doesn't have a whole lot of guys as friends, but he's most likely talked to you once or twice. That's if you're in the same grade as him (which is... either 11th or 12th grade. probably 11th since this is america)

Nakuzami

Years
OH MY GOD PANIC AT THE DISCO EXCUSE ME WHILE I HYPERVENTILATE
i'm just an avid fan, that's all. NAKUZAMI HAVE YOU HEARD THEIR NEW TRACK!? FROM THE NEW BATMAN GAME?!?!

ANYWAYS I can confirm that Sammy is the kind of guy to talk to you. I mean, he doesn't have a whole lot of guys as friends, but he's most likely talked to you once or twice. That's if you're in the same grade as him (which is... either 11th or 12th grade. probably 11th since this is america)

Nope, and apparently that video is "Blocked in my country on copyright grounds" so, that's still a no :S
I mostly just listen to I Write Sins Not Tragedies. I like that song :3

Uh, well in AMERICA, he could be in either X3 You could have 16, 17, and 18 year olds in 12th grade, depending on where their birthday falls :3

Back