• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Merge & Pokémon Full! (Ideas)

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Feb 2, 2019
Hello! I'm Heart, a new user, and i have a hack idea!

Glaceon: Obviously, why would you be here?

Heart: Shut up. Back to the hack, it's called Pokémon Merge & Pokémon Full Merge is Fire Red with Dragon Ball, Mario & Sonic! (And anythng else if i like.) Which characters should i add? Full is FireRed with all Pokémon from Gen I to Gen VII and some Fakemon. Alola Forms & Megas Included!... Pokémon Full exclusive.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 8, 2022
The idea is cool... but finding or making front and back sprites for sonic and Mario is going to be hard. As for pokemon full, you should probably wait till there is a patch for gen 6 completed before moving to gen 7. I think it would be nice if merge would come out first. Also, for the character's that should be first...
Spoiler:

Narwhal

Meme Lord
Years
I think it's an interesting idea. The full should be MUCH MUCH easier than Merge due to the fact that most sprite sheets are on here in resource threads and such. If you want any advice or help with advancing this idea feel free to hit me up here or on discord: Matthew?#9890

Back