• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ROM Hack Idea

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
REALLY LONG, BUT POTENTIALLY GOOD FAN GAME IDEA!

Hey, I had idea for great fake Pokemon games. They're called Pokemon Jupiter, Pokemon Neptune, and Pokemon Pluto. The region is called Romana.
I have the legendaries and final forms of the starters imagined.
Pokemon Jupiter: Jupitor (Jupiter + Raptor) An electric-flying eagle Pokemon that governs over justice and law. It's massive at 21'07 ft tall and it's signature move is Jupiter's Fury (140 base damage) and it even hits ground types. It's ability is Overrule which prevents lowering stats and status conditions from happening.
Pokemon Neptune: Equitune: (Equine + Neptune) A water-ground Pegasus Pokemon that governs over oceans and natural disasters. It's rivals with Jupitor. It stands at 18'07 ft and signature move is Neptunian Fissure (150 bp) It hits flying types as well. It's ability is Oceanic Shield (reduces damage of grass moves by half.
Lastly, we have Pokemon Pluto and Plutoberus (Pluto + Cerberus) A ghost-fire three headed dog Pokemon that governs over death and the afterlife. It stands at 16'06 ft. It's the trio master and is constantly monitoring Jupitor and Equitune. It's signature move is Inferno of Tartarus. It has a 130 bp and hits multiple targets while burning. It's ability is Plutonian Purification which restores its stats and status condition.

The starters:
Grass: Ladonides (Ladon and Hesperides) A grass-dragon Pokemon that stands at 11'05. It has three emerald green heads and six dark green heads on its hind. It has a massive tree growing from it's back filled with golden apples. It's usually docile but wrathful if its apples are taken. It's bipedal and signature move is Wrath of the Serpent (Dragon). Which causes 100 damage and has a 50% chance of poisoning the target. It's ability is Overgrow.
Fire: Lavanix: (Lava + Phoenix) A fire flying Phoenix Pokemon with fiery eyes and talons. It stands at 12'03 and its tail seven feathers are rainbow colored. It's signature move is Rising Phoenix (110 bp). It's a two turn move, then crashes down on the target, almost reducing them to ash. It has a 50% chance of burning the target. It's ability is Blaze.
Delphinia (Delphi + fin) A water-psychic dolphin Pokemon that sits at 9'04. It's sea-green with colorful floral patterns. It's signature move is Delphic Senerade which causes massive damage and puts the opponent to sleep. It's ability is Torrent.

The Villainous team will be called Team Praetor
I want there to be more legendaries based off all the Roman gods but I'll let you decide.
Plus, I really want the legendary trio based off the three Fates in Greek mythology, with one serving each of the trio. They should be tiny ghost Pokemon. I also want three Dryad, Fire and Water nymph inspired Pokemon to counter the starters. I want them to have 100% female ratios.

I'LL GIVE YOU FULL CREDIT FOR THE GAMES, OTHER POKEMON, MUSIC, CHARACTERS, GYM LEADERS, AREAS, AND ANYTHING ELSE. Just give me credit for the idea. THANK YOU!!!

Back