• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Looking for Non-alolan Vulpix or Ninetales

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hobofett

Hobofett
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 12, 2017
Hello There everyone! I?m looking for a non-alolan Vulpix or Ninetales on Pok?mon Sun. I have many Pok?mon to trade, including A level 49 Milotic, level 30 Gyrados, level 17 Arcanine, level 39 Pyroar and a couple of others. I?d prefer it to be Female but I don?t mind any, I don?t mind level or nature either. I?m not trading any legendary or exclusive Pok?mon so no Silvally or Cosmog unfortunately. If anyone wants the full list of Pok?mon I?ll put it in a list below. Thank you very much. My user is Hobo, by the way.

Pok?mon for trade:
Level 49 Milotic, Female. Serious nature, ability Marvel scale, moves: Rain dance, Hydro pump, attract and Aqua ring. No held items.
Level 30 Gyrados, Female. Timid nature, ability intimidate, moves: Aqua Tail, tackle, flail, bite. No held items.
Level 35 Talonflame, Female. Hardy nature, ability flame body, moves: Quick Attack, peck, roost and flail. No held items.
Level 40 Aerodactyl, Male. Modest nature, ability rock head, moves: Roar, Agility, Ancient power, crunch, no held items.
Level 44 Tsareena, Female. Careful nature, ability leaf guard, moves: Stomp, aromatic mist, trap kick and aromatherapy. Grassium Z held.
level 23 Trevenant, Female. Serious nature, ability natural cure. Moves: shadow claw, ingrain, feint Attack, leech seed, no held items.
Level 39 Pyroar, Female. Modest nature, ability rivalry, Moves: endeavour, takedown, flare blitz, flamethrower, firium Z held.
Level 17 Arcanine, Male. Jolly nature, ability intimidate. Moves: bite, roar, ember and leer. No held items.

That?s every Pokemon I?m willing to trade for the Ninetales or Vulpix, if you have any questions feel free to ask and thank you for reading.

Last edited:
Years
Hello! I have...Way too many of them in SM. Haha, they're all Timid with the HA (Drought) so you're more then welcome to have one for free! DM me whenever you're able to trade!

Last edited:

Hobofett

Hobofett
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 12, 2017
Really? Thank you so much! I'm available to trade now is that fine?

I am in the festival plaza rn!

Right, I've got to go but I will probably return tomorrow when I have the time, I'll tell you when I'm on. Sound good?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back