• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hmmmm...

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I like Go Fish. It's really fun and there's so many variations. I have it on my computer. X3

...o_O;

Keitaro

Urashima
Years
Yea I'm awesome at Go Fish and when my friends always wanna play a game cuz their bored or something I'm like "How about Go Fish?" and they're like o.O' lol
Best thing to play while listening to music is Solitare
^.^x Love & Peace

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
I tried to play solitaire on my iPod once.

Lol, there's no one around here for me to play serious cards with, I used to play the Pok?mon Trading Card game all alone, I'd take my turn then jump over to the other side...

Although someone gave me two Yu-gi-oh! cards recently, and I thought of Lightning. >_>

Keitaro

Urashima
Years
Hey don't feel left out, I spent 50 dollars on Pok?mon TCG when I got into it and ended up playing alone game after game, while watching TV or something. I just had 2 decks worth about 200 dollars a peice because I knew how to get the right cards for the right price and no one to play with lol.

Eventually I found some friends who play all types of card games so I just blended in and when they switched to PKMN TCG my binder was way stacked over theirs lol I ended up making about same amount of money in profit from just selling the cards and I still have alot.

Card games are too addictive anyways its better without them, and when your on top it means nothing too besides feeling you wasted all that valueble time like how I was with Yu-Gi-Oh! lol

Kairi

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
I did play both Yu-Gi-Oh! Worldwide Edition and The Pok?mon Trading Card game on the Gameboy, so I could play YGO if my life depended on it. ^_^;

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
XP I still play Pokemon by myself sometimes. I've got a few premade decks with some changes and whatnot, but I've got no one to play with. XD; I don't let my brother touch my cards and he has none so... o_O;;

>_> And for the record, I can only play YGO with my brother. He's got like, 150 cards in his deck so it takes forever to shuffle. He always insists on playing the 3-duel game, too. =\ Stupid kid. XD

Kairi

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
150 cards? They're probably mostly Red Medicine to force you to be stuck in that game for all time. x_x;

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
150? 150!? geez, i only got like 50 in my "perfect" deck...anyway iv assembled a really powerful deck that eniliates all my opponets! MWAHAHAHAHA!!! all my opponents are: me, myself, and did i say me? i also like Poker! i play poker at school everyday! i also play slap jack!

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
Years
I played mostly Magi-nation, poker, war, and blackjack. Dunno if those count but eh. I would still like to play Magi-nation every once in awhile but the group that plays the game moved on to different CCGs. What a sad way to end a great card game.

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
Years
I play many games with poker cards, pkmn CCG and M:tG. Yes, I am the only person on this board that plays M:tG, thank you. :P

btw, I'm at the bottom of the food chain in M:tG, so it's really exciting for me (esp. when I win against someone. Rookie wins! YES!)

H.A.W.K.

You can fly with me!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 24, 2004
Well. I play a game..BS you know the game bs... it means bull****! Its a fun game!

Back