• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
wow you're quite the champ of run-on sentences sure you can join no one has ever been refused as of yet i think it counts if you've received a shiny in a trade so long as it was originally caught without cheating what does the trainer memo say?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
so long as you have possesion of it, you can count it towards this. however, you cannot count it's preevolutions.

Arcanine Fan 101

Lonesome Girl.
Years
sorry it was a typing air i left the room to get my gba and my grandma typed the rest and i dont have a cammra or anything at home right now.i was playind leafgreen last night and i saw a dratini now a draginite its cool shes blue pink lv 79 she was a mindnight find i found here right when my mom told me to turn my game and light off.

Lord Jaws

The Lovable Tramp
Years
Lord_Jaws1 said:
Methinks the same as you r5. Pity everyone with a sus shiny suddenly doesnt hav access to a means of proving it. >_>

Whoever bad repped me for this is a gutless person. All that says to me is you have a guilty conscience. I didnt point any specific fingers. At least have the guts to leave your name. I do.

*extremely unimpressed*

Still no Pory2 btw, but I am working on getting Ho-oh from Colosseum.

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
rsgh5 said:
sounds good if you can work it out in writing nicer. um... maybe this time you can do the PMing and maybe PM totodile because she's the other moderator of this part of PC.

Alright, I'll see if I can get around to rewording the rules and typing up a message sometime.

smith.boy said:
you can take a photo with a digital camera or video phone. as i have neither owell. I was searching the shoal cave or a snorunt, hjavent found it yet but got my self a beutifull purple spheal. i traded it to my ruby file as my emerald isn't that brilliant )its a fake) and ill probably loose my data

and also i dont know if this counts as mine:

my brother and his friends had a mini competition. whoever wins gets a shiny off the other competeters. well my brother won, shiny sceptile, another sceptile, a linone, a snorunt and aaron.

he gave me the aaron but i dont count it as i caught it as it was caught by my brothers friend

*Updates for Aron, Lairon, and Aggron*

Nicks said:
hey, Mister owner Sir, do you mind if i join your club, i like shiny things... :D

Sure. I'm not exactly "Mister owner Sir", but I can welcome you into the club, so welcome into the club "Mister Nicks Sir".

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
jaws said:
Methinks the same as you r5. Pity everyone with a sus shiny suddenly doesnt hav access to a means of proving it. >_>
Whoever bad repped me for this is a gutless person. All that says to me is you have a guilty conscience. I didnt point any specific fingers. At least have the guts to leave your name. I do.

*extremely unimpressed*
it is a pity, how is that a statement worth giving bad rep for? gosh... i am unimpressed by one of our members. if i find out who, i'd be inclined to kick them out, because that is not the sort of thing that we do around here. we're supposed to be a tight group. jaws didn't get offensive, so giving him bad rep is just immature. my solution to this problem is getting names attached to rep... it would solve loads of problems like this. whoever gave him bad rep, i dare you to bad rep me too because if we're giving bad rep because of our opinions... i share that opinion so i deserve it too.

Lord Jaws

The Lovable Tramp
Years
Im sure you know the countless polls that have been had on the topic. And alot of ppl think that bad reps should have names attached. Me for one. If I bad rep its because I believe someone deserves it. Ive only ever done 2 or 3 so Id have nothing agenst names on the reps.

Back on topic, has anyone actually seen a wild lapras in Icefall cave? Nevermind shiny ones, I havent seen a normal one yet. And I have looked, I poke around in there while I wait for eggs to be made.

Deoxys_Lover

Voodoo Master
Years
I think this might help dont search for them they come out when u dont expect them thats how i got 7 Zigzagoon,Linoone,Wingull,Pelipper,Duskull,Dusklops,Solrock
I got two Zigzagoons and two Pelippers but my game got stolen

Years
I feel like making a new banner for this club (and any successors). I would like to include the favourite shinies of all the regular members (whether you have them or not). So, whay would your favourite shinies be?

Update: Here's the first version with some of my choices as fillers:

Last edited:

Lord Jaws

The Lovable Tramp
Years
Nicks said:
oh, how do i put the pictures of the shinies in my sig?

While you are editing your signature, theres a small button that inserts pictures (its the same one as in Microsoft Word). Push that, then type the URL of the pic you want to put in your sig. For shiny pokemon pictures go to Pokemon Elite 2000, im not sure of the address so just google it.

And that shiny banner looks nice MM. Like the gold. Fave shinies eh, thats a tough one, I love Metagross but not his shiny all that much. Shiny Charizard is probably one of the coolest shinies IMO.

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2022
speaking of things that count again. if u cheat for a ticket which i cant get on my emerald then find a shiny ho-oh would that be ocunted as cheating. beacuse i might cheat for a ticket and keep reseting it when i find him.

or does that cheating thing usually meen like cheating for infinite masterballs or something like cheating for the pokemon

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
cheating is like duplicating stuff/pokemon, using altered versions of the game, etc. if your using emerald now... i don't know if that'd be allowed because we don't always trust roms; they're too easy to cheat with. but if that's the only way you can get ho-oh, then i don't think it's a problem to do that.

Years
If you cheated to get the ticket/teleport to the island, the Pok?mon, itself, shouldn't be considered illegitimate; it was there sitting on that island, anyway. If you save and reset to get one of those as shiny, it's the same as if you attended one of the non-existant Nintendo events, anyway. (If you ever did get the chance to get the ticket legitimately, the Pok?mon wouldb't be there since you've already caught it.)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
word. that pretty much sums it up. metal mario's better at communicating than i am...

Triaspia

ooh shiney
Years
i saw a normal lapris when i had to go into icefall cave to gain axcess to the e4 again but yeah my shiny (1 and only) is spinerak my fave is shiney mew.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
pkmaster said:
i got feebas in the wild and milotic from my friend brooke booth are shiny.
why would you bother getting a shiny milotic from your friend if you had a shiny feebas already?

Back