• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

I would be bored too without the internet, but i think i could last a day or two, considering the games and music i got, but eventually you tend to go back to the internet.

TY

Same here, i need people to talk to, else i get bored and possibly angry.

Also why the heck if i hover over my username suddenly it gives a ad of a 25-year old person wanting to date me O.o
Possibly these stupid ads i get over random words :S

Years
Um... O_o

Well, I don't see those ads anyways, since I donated to PC.. all I see now are just ads on the sides of blogs and on the bottom of topic pages.

TY

Now this gives me more reason to find my money and donate... im so stupid i even cant find my own wallet >.>

Years
Well there are other alternatives such as AdBlock if you don't have the money to do so :p

I mean, supportership is worth it here. Not only are you supporting the PokéCommunity but as a thank you for supporting, you get awesome perks dependent on the amount you donate.

TY

I always wanted to donate to PC, its a lovely forum to be at, but im getting lost seeing the PayPal site and now i know you also could donate by mail ill try to do it that way...

Still i need a lot of preparation to do... Living in the Netherlands isnt always fun ._.

Years
I remember one time I lost my wallet, and it wasn't fun. But nowadays I always make sure I keep my wallet on me, or else I wouldn't be able to drive, because I keep my driver's license in my wallet.

TY

Oh i found my wallet... Just like with anything else i lose its in the most ridiculous places... This time it was in a box full of other stuff >.>

Sirfetch’d

I lost mine once in a restaurant, and luckily a honest person found it and returned it. Nothing was missing.

Years
That was very nice of the person who found it to do :)

I haven't had much in terms of public strangers without my parents, but that will change once I get a job, lol

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'm not a purse-type of person. I hate purses these days, they're so big and I'm like..how the hell am I gonna put my wallet AND my cellphone in there if they're the only things I carry when I leave out the door? >_>

I never lose them, I have a chain...so that works perfectly. :D

Years
I just usually keep my wallet in my pocket, and I try my best to get pants and or shorts with deep pockets to ensure it doesn't fall out.

Years
I lost mine once in a restaurant, and luckily a honest person found it and returned it. Nothing was missing.

I was on the other end of that misfortune not too long ago, actually. My mother and I found a wallet just lying there on a parking lot in front of local supermarket, we took it, went home, unloaded our stuff, and immediately returned it to the owner. Even though they were suspicious of us at first, they eventually thanked us and it was a good feeling.

Years
My gosh, if I found someone's wallet, I would go out my way to return it to the owner (if there's ID in it).. I dunno why they would be suspicious because you returned it to them after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back