• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning (T) [OOC +SU)

What would you like more of in this Roleplay?

• Fighting. More fighting!

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Character interaction. Get to know each other more.

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Deeper storyline: more drama, more comedy, more romance.

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • Side stories. A few adventures away from the main plot.

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • More flexible plot. Plot decided in part by the RPers.

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • The Roleplay is fine as is.

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Yup, we're dead... or captured. I'm thinking we'll be interrogated.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Aww cheer up guys. If you die, at least you'll be going out with a bang, right?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
But man, we came so far, it's such a waste to end our progress like that! xD I get the feeling SV doesn't want a happy end in this RP. There goes the Gold Tribe. lol

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Won't lie people, Penance, being in a environment like this and being remembered about his past is starting to crack. He was someone different before the Gold Tribe, he did have a troubled past and all! Anyway, the calm demeanor is slowly cracking, but what will be revealed? Tune in next time to find out!

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Aww, I wanna know what happens on the next episode! Actually, the points you brought up are reasonably valid for a Sentinel, and more true than you may realize. But more of that later!

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
This is certainly exciting. I was pretty nervous about my first post, since I had to wait for the ambush. But now I feel great! This is going to be a memorable fight indeed.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Hey guys, just got back from a small trip, will probably post something tonight or tomorrow.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Sorry for any delay everyone, two of the RPers are currently working on a joint post, and I want them to finish before proceeding.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Next, we have to figure out how to snap Defender out of going batsh*t insane! xD

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Yeah, he just has a few strands of sense left and then... *SNAP*. Big time.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Well I almost had Bloodthirster trying to make him snap out of it with bashing his head with his tail, LOL but really, what will happen to Defender?

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Lol. Gold tribe has quite a lot on their plate right now huh? Can't wait to find out what is happening with the revolt and my Silver Tribe comrades.

Garet

GhostFire
Years
You know, I actually thought through part of what Hanso might have said to Penance after that outburst, but I'm not sure how well it would've really helped. But yes, we do need to get Penance to stop going down the insane road. Perhaps making him asleep or unconscious might help?

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@Garet- Hey, if you've thought of something to say to him, go ahead. Might help. I'm really unsure at the moment, so feel free to.

@Greiger- And to tell you honestly, I originally planned something far more drastic in terms of casualties, but when Defender mentioned back that the prisoners might be Sentinels in disguise, I decided to cushion the blow of what would happen. So, in reality, Defender did actually prevent a much worse situation from happening. Luck of the bracelet, I guess! xD

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Penance Malum: our crazy ingenius trap-planning and bracelet-of-luck-holding Golduck in action!

What kind of casualties were you planning exactly, though?

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Yes, Penance is rather ingenious. You all have better think of something quick before he really goes off the deep end!

Back